Ultimate Big Game Cash Player

Whose games would make up the ultimate big game player for each game? Here are a few suggestions from the rumors I have heard from you, Greenstein, and others. The list doesn't include some of the new guys you don't hear much about live (Booth, Antonious, ect.) but you can include those guys as well.NL Hold Em - Chan, D. Brunson?Limit Hold Em - T. Brunson, Harman?Pot Limit Omaha - Farha, Berman, Benyamine?Omaha 8b - DN, Matusow, Gaing, Benyamine?7 Stud - Ivey, Reese, Hennigan, Forrest?7 Stud 8b - Forrest, Hennigan?Razz - I have no Idea2-7 Triple Draw - Gus, Juanda, DN?Limit Omaha - Elezra?NL 2-7 Single Draw - No ClueBadugi - ?What about short-handed or heads-up? Thanks.

Whose games would make up the ultimate big game player for each game? Here are a few suggestions from the rumors I have heard from you, Greenstein, and others. The list doesn't include some of the new guys you don't hear much about live (Booth, Antonious, ect.) but you can include those guys as well.NL Hold Em - Chan, D. Brunson?Limit Hold Em - T. Brunson, Harman?Pot Limit Omaha - Farha, Berman, Benyamine?Omaha 8b - DN, Matusow, Gaing, Benyamine?7 Stud - Ivey, Reese, Hennigan, Forrest?7 Stud 8b - Forrest, Hennigan?Razz - I have no Idea2-7 Triple Draw - Gus, Juanda, DN?Limit Omaha - Elezra?NL 2-7 Single Draw - No ClueBadugi - ?What about short-handed or heads-up? Thanks.
Throw Forrest in for Razz and someone like Randy Holland as well but he obv. doesn't play that big though he's a great Razz player.Farha should be on any O8b list regardless. You could probably just put Chip Reese's name on any of these games as well to make it easier.
Throw Forrest in for Razz and someone like Randy Holland as well but he obv. doesn't play that big though he's a great Razz player.Farha should be on any O8b list regardless. You could probably just put Chip Reese's name on any of these games as well to make it easier.
reese doesn't play the hold'em as well as others, and farha just won that o/8 at the series, but he said that it was only his second o/8 tourney. he also isn't considered a great limit poker player.
reese doesn't play the hold'em as well as others, and farha just won that o/8 at the series, but he said that it was only his second o/8 tourney. he also isn't considered a great limit poker player.
Reese could play any card game even if the cards were made of graham and he hadn't eaten in 7 days. I was under the impression Sammy is a very good Omaha player both in PL and O8B. I could be mistaken however.
NLHE- Ivey, Ungar(not allive but still the best ever)LHE- HarmenPLO- Ivey, Berman, Farha, Williamson 37stud- Reese7Stud8b- ReeseRazz- Reese, Ivey2-7 TD- DN (did a nice section on it in S/S 2L0- not really sureBadugi (dont even know what that is can anyone explain)
NLHE- Ivey, Ungar(not allive but still the best ever)
Ungar? not in cash games. his aggression was perfectly suited to combat the TAG style universal in the WSOP at the time, but there is no way he would have the patience to grind it out in cash games.
Badugi (dont even know what that is can anyone explain)
It's a draw lowball game played with 4 cards where the prime objective is to make the best possible low while maintaining a hand that is of rainbow nature.
Ungar? not in cash games. his aggression was perfectly suited to combat the TAG style universal in the WSOP at the time, but there is no way he would have the patience to grind it out in cash games.
he made 30 mil in his time with the biggest tourney win being what maybe a million at the WSOP (i think it was m more like 800k) he must have done something right in cash games, his only downfalls were drugs and Gambling which led him to poverty (several times) and ultimately his death

NLHE- Ivey, Brad Booth, Daniel Alei (sp?), Doyle Brunson, Gabriel ThalerLHE- Harmen, Patrick AntoniusPLO- Ivey, Benyamine, Farha, Williamson 3, Antonius. Although Williamson doesn't really play the big game that i know of.7stud- Reese, Ivey, Forrest7Stud8b- Reese, Forrest, DNRazz- Reese, ForrestO8- DNBadugi- There are probably posters on 2+2 who have a better understanding of the game then most of the big game guys, especially since the game doesn't go off as often as it used to (and Badugi is rather new). My guess is that DN and Greenstein are probably the biggest force at the highest levels.TD- Greenstein, DNCalifornia and Kansas city single draw- Greenstein, Brunson.I think Benyamine crushed the game this year so i have to assume he's close to the top at nearly all the games.

he made 30 mil in his time with the biggest tourney win being what maybe a million at the WSOP (i think it was m more like 800k) he must have done something right in cash games, his only downfalls were drugs and Gambling which led him to poverty (several times) and ultimately his death
where did you get this 30 million figure?