Team Canada Over Zimmer

Winning Team:Team CanadaWinning Player: Lindros88(0)Losing Team: ZimmerLosing Player: Zimmer41410Time of match: 17 min? (Wish the lobby would stay on...basing this on start time and final time)I was quite shocked to see all the picks in the Office Pool go against us 28-7. Normally $10 is just about enough to get me to play my D game. I decided to not play any other games while taking on Zimmer heads up. With our 3-0 record on the line, I was not about to go gently into the night.The match started off as I expected with some small pots traded back and forth. I had quite a bit of a lead when the final hand played out. View Previous hand for this table.NO_LIMIT TEXAS_HOLDEM $10+$1 (Real Money), #481,734,999Lindros880's Single Table Tournament, 14 May 2006 4:13 PM ETSeat 1: Zimmer41410 ($600 in chips)Seat 4: Lindros880 ($2,400 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSZimmer41410 posts blind ($15), Lindros880 posts blind ($30).PRE-FLOPZimmer41410 bets $60, Lindros880 calls $45.FLOP [board cards 6C,JD,5C ]Lindros880 checks, Zimmer41410 checks.TURN [board cards 6C,JD,5C,KH ]Lindros880 bets $100, Zimmer41410 calls $100.RIVER [board cards 6C,JD,5C,KH,8C ]Lindros880 bets $900, Zimmer41410 calls $425 and is all-in.SHOWDOWNLindros880 shows [ 4C,KC ]Zimmer41410 mucks cards [ QC,KS ]Lindros880 wins $475, Lindros880 wins $1,200.SUMMARYDealer: Zimmer41410Pot: $1,675Zimmer41410, loses $600Lindros880, bets $1,075, collects $1,675, net $600Once again Team Canada sucks out to win another one. Will we get more support in the pool next week as some jump on the bandwagon? I expect us to go up to about 25-10 against us.GG ZimmerLindros88

Once again Team Canada sucks out to win another one. Will we get more support in the pool next week as some jump on the bandwagon? I expect us to go up to about 25-10 against us.
You kidding?? With each game Team Canada wins the line keeps moving the other way. I predict that the office pool will have no Team Canada picks except mine for week 5!
You kidding?? With each game Team Canada wins the line keeps moving the other way. I predict that the office pool will have no Team Canada picks except mine for week 5!
If anyone has big money against us, I am willing to throw the match for a 6 pack and pack of Kools.
If anyone has big money against us, I am willing to throw the match for a 6 pack and pack of Kools.
You should really add an "sw" to that man...don't have our franchise suspended :club:

The ink isn't dry on the win and the team is already falling apartI suspect there may be some investigative reporting on this in the very near future

The ink isn't dry on the win and the team is already falling apartI suspect there may be some investigative reporting on this in the very near future
We're going to Shaq and Kobe it to the top man! :club: Plenty of internal fighting but both players will produce on court.Trust me...we'd rather play with each other than against each other.
Somebody is really going to want to end our winning steak.
We're going to Shaq and Kobe it to the top man! :club: Plenty of internal fighting but both players will produce on court.Trust me...we'd rather play with each other than against each other.
umm...yea ok
BUT that is to be expected - week 5 is the REAL battle of ontario
BUT that is to be expected - week 5 is the REAL battle of ontario
Gee...I wonder who's playing next week?sw