Middle Pair + Flush Draw On The Flop, Fd Bricks Turn

Villian is playing tight. Hasnt shown any hands down. In other words, i got no reads on him.I think the flop is obvious. Turn is what i want to know what to do about. My Q-high FD bricked the turn, so i have no idea what the right bet was. Is the river an auto-check? PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) Poker Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)MP ($2.81)CO ($2.54)Button ($0.64)Hero ($8.51)BB ($2.43)UTG ($4.66)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :club: , J :D . CO posts a blind of $0.03. 1 fold, MP calls $0.02, CO (poster) checks, 1 fold, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.09) Q :) , 5 :D , K :D(4 players)Hero bets $0.1, BB folds, MP calls $0.10, CO folds.Turn: ($0.29) 7 :D(2 players)Hero bets $0.2, MP calls $0.20.River: ($0.69) K :)(2 players)Hero checks, MP checks.Final Pot: $0.69

Meh, probably not. In LHE, I know I'll get a call from every other queen, every 5x, and even some AdXd's.Here, his calling range will be a lot smaller. He might bluff a few more hands if we check to him though, than they would in LHE, since he figures a bigger bet will have a better chance of winning the pot, so a c/c might be a better play here. I might be biased by seeing his check behind, but after that river card falls, I'm pretty confident we have the best hand, so the question is just how to get the most value. C/c'ing is probably better than betting in this case. I think only a moderately strong Q would be able to call us, of the hands we beat, while he may bluff a busted straight draw or flush draw when we check, or even bet worse pairs, etc.

I think that c/c is probably better becuase it lets him take a stab with a missed draw, which makes up a lot of his range. If he's more of a passive stationy type guy, I'd bet the river here becuase I figure to have the best hand.

i always error on the side of bet value. i bet/fold the river. meh.
I agree, especially when I have one of the draws covered.I would raise pf also, you have a limper and a post, mmm squeezalicious!Mark
I think that c/c is probably better becuase it lets him take a stab with a missed draw, which makes up a lot of his range. If he's more of a passive stationy type guy, I'd bet the river here becuase I figure to have the best hand.
Again, yeah. Reads.