The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Longhorns!devilhorns1.jpgB000BFNDXU.01-A3O8JTBPMT6HM3._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpgleann-rimes-hook-em-horns.jpgI've got Texas -6. Nebraska has struggled to beat suck teams like Kansas and Kansas State. Texas will cover fairly easily, unless they self destruct Florida style.I'll be making the heavy metal horns this weekend.

I've got Texas -6. Nebraska has struggled to beat suck teams like Kansas State.
You obviously didnt watch the K-State game. Nebraska dominated from start to finish. They could have scored more points if they aired it out, but Callahan has an NFL mentality towards road games.
You obviously didnt watch the K-State game. Nebraska dominated from start to finish. They could have scored more points if they aired it out, but Callahan has an NFL mentality towards road games.
Still not sure about Nebraska. The one time they played a quality oponant, it was ugly. Texas has a very nice road win against number 20 Okl. I think they beat Neb in a similar fashion.
Still not sure about Nebraska. The one time they played a quality oponant, it was ugly. Texas has a very nice road win against number 20 Okl. I think they beat Neb in a similar fashion.
Do you even watch the games or just look at the final score? Nebraska was down 21-10 to USC late in the third and should have made two interceptions, one for a touchdown. We could have won that game. Obviously the weakness of the team is what cost us the game, our secondary. But it was by no means 'ugly'. USC is better. And so is Texas. But it will not be an easy victory for Texas. They will have to prove they are better, or the Huskers will win.

Well I watched some of the game on ESPN classic this morning. Its amazing how much more you pick up when watching it on tv, compared to in person. I still cant beleive Nunn fumbled that ball. It was a great hit by the Texas CB, so you have to give him credit. I hope that the Huskers make it here to KC to play Texas again.

A tough loss today for sure. Getting outscored 41-7 after being up 16-0 is pretty bad. I wont blame anyone. But I will say that my opinion of the Defensive Coordinator, Kevin Cosgrove, is at an all time low. I saw no adjustments in the second half and I saw no fire from the Blackshirts. I feared a letdown after the tremendous effort and backbreaking loss last week. But after the start today, it seems much more disapointing. :icon_cry:But I will always love Husker football. Big game next week, gotta win it. GO BIG RED.

like i said before they will be back to prominence again. just gonna take some time to get the recruits and coaches getting their heads together and start playing husker football.

like i said before they will be back to prominence again. just gonna take some time to get the recruits and coaches getting their heads together and start playing husker football.
The speed of Okie State exposed the Blackshirts, who looked pretty slow out there.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It really pisses me off when they switch the games when someone gets up big. How in 2007 can we not choose which game we want to watch? Anyways. A nice game, pretty much what I expected. Lucky looks great. Castille is gonna be great. Keller looked decent overall, great at times, terrible at times. Defense looked solid. GO BIG RED!