******official Pittsburgh Steelers Thread******

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Big Ben will be back and Troy was upgraded yesterday. Got a tough first six games and this one is a must win.
"God forbid, if I were paralyzed, died or called to do something else," Polamalu said. "That would be the only way I'd miss this game."Called to do what else? :club:
Steelers -2 & Big Ben should play. Its always a dogfight against Jax.
Should be a good one....our ONLY Monday night game of the year too.NFL Films is in Jax filming in a bar for a "Steelers Nation" show. From people I know that work at Pittsburgh Airport, tooooons of Steeler fans making the trip.

Jax had a great d-scheme and Ben was a bit rusty. Hats off to em. Bring on the Bungals.On a side note I have never ever scene Troy avoid contact like he did last nite. Obv the shoulder was bothering him and I think he shoulda rested it cause hes one guy we need at 100% every week.

Jax D is sick!
Big 2nd there!
On a side note I have never ever scene Troy avoid contact like he did last nite. Obv the shoulder was bothering him and I think he shoulda rested it cause hes one guy we need at 100% every week.
Another 2nd. He would turn his good shoulder into any blocks.
So what's the steelers strategy to beat the defending AFC North Champs this sunday without Kimo to take out Carson Palmer?Bengals trounce Shittsburgh in week 3 and Cincy goes home 3-0.WHO DEY!
HAHA, I love how Cincy fans always bring that up. You can have that, I'll take the SB....all 5 of them.
So what's the steelers strategy to beat the defending AFC North Champs this sunday without Kimo to take out Carson Palmer?Bengals trounce Shittsburgh in week 3 and Cincy goes home 3-0.WHO DEY!
HAHA, I love how Cincy fans always bring that up. You can have that, I'll take the SB....all 5 of them.
I think the point they are trying to make is that without Palmer getting hurt, the Steelers might not have gotten out of the first round last year.So.. yea how was it to be the first SB champ in like 23 years to get shutout the following season?
I think the point they are trying to make is that without Palmer getting hurt, the Steelers might not have gotten out of the first round last year.So.. yea how was it to be the first SB champ in like 23 years to get shutout the following season?
If my aunt had balls, she might be my uncle.It felt fine to me. Jax played a hell of a game. A loss is a loss, if you score 40 points or zero.How does it feel to still whine about Seattle losing the Super Bowl?

I love how all the haters show up in a Steeler thread when they should be starting there own fav team thread, especially all the Seattle whiners. A little jealous? As for Cincy, I would keep the talk to a minimum until the Bengals actually do something! Winning the division doesnt cut it, win a Superbowl, then you can mouth off. Did you haters forget the Steelers were 15 -1 the year before the SB win? Last year we lost games only because Big Ben was not playing and beating 3 teams in the playoffs on the road was the greatest feat in NFL history. Quit the whining bit.ches....

Steelers vs BungirlsOpening Line Pittsburgh -2Hopefully Big Ben's rust is gone and the running game can get going. Always a dogfight against them. Unfortunately this rivalry always favors the road team.

How does it feel to still whine about Seattle losing the Super Bowl?
Being a Cowboy fan it really doesn't affect me, I was just calling a spade a spade when I was discussing the refs in the superbowl. Maybe they borrow officals from the PAC-10, who knows.
Damn..tough loss. Gave them too many chances, those turnovers were huge. Totally blew it.
Turnovers were pretty equal wern't they? I didn't watch the game, just saw Palmer had two pics when I was checking fantasy stats.