Who Should Win The Mvp This Year?

NFL MVP  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who it be?

• Adrian Peterson
    • Adrian Peterson

Yeah, break the record and he's a shoe in for sure. The only reason I still like him over Manning, Rodgers, or even Brady is because AP did get over 2k yards on the ground.

I know those 3 QBs all had amazing years, but really their stats are pretty typical for today's elite QB.

Peyton's gonna get it, cuz it was a comeback year. I agree that it should be AP's though.

Now that I think about it, I really wouldn't be surprised to see them both get win it this year.

It wouldn't be the first time two players shared the award.

HpvWY.gif

I can't tell if you're giving me that look because it's unfair for Peyton to get bonus points for being hurt all of last season, or if it's because it was a comeback year for AP too.

Either way though, I didn't say it was fair for Peyton to get bonus points, just that I think he will. He missed all of last season, so even though AP's return from injury nearly defies modern medicine, Peyton returned from a much longer absence which makes his season seem much more like a comeback year.

Or maybe you were just amazed that I didn't say Brady deserves it. :P

Now that I think about it, I really wouldn't be surprised to see them both get win it this year.

It wouldn't be the first time two players shared the award.

On that note, is there a reason that they don't give out two awards every year - one for the AFC and one for the NFC?

On that note, is there a reason that they don't give out two awards every year - one for the AFC and one for the NFC?

They do give out offensive player of the year awards that are broken down into AFC and NFC.

I can't tell if you're giving me that look because it's unfair for Peyton to get bonus points for being hurt all of last season, or if it's because it was a comeback year for AP too.

Because AP's comeback seems more amazing to me.

I think AP maybe deserves it a little bit more, but it wouldn't bother me at all if Peyton won it.

My predictions.

NFL MVP - Peyton Manning/Adrian Peterson as co-mvp

AFC Off Player of the Year - Manning or Brady

NFC Off Player of the Year - AP

AP Off Player of the Year - Rodgers