College Football Live

have you ever been watching a college football game and browsing FCP at the same time? well then this thread is for you. in here i will live comment on whatever game i happen to be watching while i'm also on the forums. feel free to do the same thing and we can feel almost like real life friends who watch games together. if you want to comment later about game you did watch i guess thats okay. but i reserve the right to rape you if i don't like it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Neither of these teams can play defense.   That being said, defense is really really hard to play well. Just ask Pelini.

It's not even top 10, be real

That Iowa-ISU game was officially the worst game that's ever been played.

you may be asking yourself, why did you post this now? well we have a few days and i want the anticipation to build and explode in orgasmic delight come saturday. plus if we get the word out maybe i won't be the only one who posts in here.

A complicated question. I care more about Nebraska football, I follow it much more closely, but I consider myself part of the northwestern community, and I don't with Nebraska. All things being equal, I root for Northwestern ( I did last year and when they played in a bowl) because the win means so much more to Northwestern. If Nebraska were in National Title contention, I likely would root for them. Really, though, last year was just painful for me. I don't enjoy that game, there was a lot of cognitive dissonance during it.

That Iowa-ISU game was officially the worst game that's ever been played.

It was so painful. Iowa is trash. Iowa State should have won that game like 35-3. What's the record for turnovers in a game inside the opponents 10 yard line?

LA-Monroe over Arkansas is the much bigger upset to me. Colorado blows, people thought Arkansas could be in a BCS game.

What has happened to Miami makes me so very sad.