Peyton Hillis Wins The Madden Cover Poll..

For those who don't know it, Madden had a huge NCAA-style tournament for who should get the cover of Madden '11. It came down to Peyton Hillis and Michael Vick. Hillis one. So, let me be the first to play this...race_card.gif

God I hope that's true. But more importantly, white america loves white runningbacks.
Remember when white America got together and agreed that Jason Sehorn was the best cornerback evah? Good times.

He beat out Aaron Rodgers in the semis..so I don't know that we can play the race card so much as the hilarious-get-it-get-it-it's-funny-when-we-vote-for-him card.And I think the common cold would've probably beat Michael Vick in the finals, too.So, eh.. whatever.

He beat out Aaron Rodgers in the semis..so I don't know that we can play the race card so much as the hilarious-get-it-get-it-it's-funny-when-we-vote-for-him card.
Aaron Rodgers plays a position where most of the players are white. The last good white running back was who, john riggins?
And I think the common cold would've probably beat Michael Vick in the finals, too.
If that were true, he wouldn't have made the finals. I'm not saying, really, that Hillis beating Vick makes america racist. I think him being in the finals at all makes america racist. if he was a black running back, he wouldn't have gotten out of the first round, and that's a fact, jack.
He beat out Aaron Rodgers in the semis..so I don't know that we can play the race card so much as the hilarious-get-it-get-it-it's-funny-when-we-vote-for-him card.
Aaron Rodgers plays a position where most of the players are white. The last good white running back was who, john riggins?
And I think the common cold would've probably beat Michael Vick in the finals, too.
If that were true, he wouldn't have made the finals. I'm not saying, really, that Hillis beating Vick makes america racist. I think him being in the finals at all makes america racist. If hillis were a black running back, he wouldn't have gotten out of the first round, and that's a fact, jack.

Lol, you are so ****ing spoiled by your believed hero negro QB in Nebraska that you just don't get that these black QBs can't win on this level. You didn't have to suffer through years of Vick's fumbling and choking in Atlanta. Hillis might not be a mesmerizing athlete on the level of Vick, but he is the sort of player who you can build around properly, which makes him more valuable. Ask any coach who they would rather have.It has nothing to do with race. Real football fans like real football players. And real football players shut up and play football. I can't think of any blacks off the top of my head who play like that, but I'm sure there are some we just don't hear about, because the media doesn't talk about it

Lol, you are so ****ing spoiled by your believed hero negro QB in Nebraska that you just don't get that these black QBs can't win on this level. You didn't have to suffer through years of Vick's fumbling and choking in Atlanta.
Fumbling and choking? That man had a rediculous winning percentage at atlanta, and carried them on his back. He gave green bay their first ever loss at home. The guy was a pure winner then, and now he's put it all together. You're just bitter because he's put it all together on Not-Atlanta.
Hillis might not be a mesmerizing athlete on the level of Vick, but he is the sort of player who you can build around properly, which makes him more valuable. Ask any coach who they would rather have.
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. You can't "build around" a running back in football. They have the shortest careers of any position in the nfl, and only the very elite have the type of longevity and production that you can actually build a team around. Running back is the most replaceable position in the league. No, l'm pretty sure that a black RB from the Browns with less than 1200 rushing yards would not have even gotten out of the first round.
It has nothing to do with race. Real football fans like real football players. And real football players shut up and play football. I can't think of any blacks off the top of my head who play like that, but I'm sure there are some we just don't hear about, because the media doesn't talk about it
now I know you're just talking out of your ass. Did Barry sanders ever show anyone up? did Walter peyton? Warren moon, what did he ever say to anyone? Marvin harrison just shut up and caught touch downs. I grant you, that tehre is an element in the modern game, that is perhaps influenced by the hip hop culture, that can be more obnoxious and cause players to be more selfish than players of years past, but that still doesn't diminish their talent, or prevent their teams from winning in any tangible way.
Fumbling and choking? That man had a rediculous winning percentage at atlanta, and carried them on his back. He gave green bay their first ever loss at home. The guy was a pure winner then, and now he's put it all together. You're just bitter because he's put it all together on Not-Atlanta.
I don't give a shit how that dumbass does in Philie. He won't win a superbowl. It will never happen. Vick can't compete with a team that plays like a real team. We never had back to back winning seasons with the man, and now we are a contender, with a real QB at the helm
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. You can't "build around" a running back in football. They have the shortest careers of any position in the nfl, and only the very elite have the type of longevity and production that you can actually build a team around. Running back is the most replaceable position in the league. No, l'm pretty sure that a black RB from the Browns with less than 1200 rushing yards would not have even gotten out of the first round.
Well, a black RB on the Browns probably would be an uncoachable, showboating dick, who would hurt the team chemistry. I don't mean that racially, either, I just mean, white players seem to be better team players.
now I know you're just talking out of your ass. Did Barry sanders ever show anyone up? did Walter peyton? Warren moon, what did he ever say to anyone? Marvin harrison just shut up and caught touch downs. I grant you, that tehre is an element in the modern game, that is perhaps influenced by the hip hop culture, that can be more obnoxious and cause players to be more selfish than players of years past, but that still doesn't diminish their talent, or prevent their teams from winning in any tangible way.
Marvin Harrison I will give you, but the others didn't play in my era. That was a different time, and they were more civil back then.
There were also quite a few Packer fans voting for Hillis, at least according to the NFC North Blog on ESPN.com. Trying to avoid the curse and what not.
Hillis might not be a mesmerizing athlete on the level of Vick, but he is the sort of player who you can build around properly, which makes him more valuable. Ask any coach who they would rather have.
They'd say Vick. Is this serious? Who would a coach rather have: a really good running back or a really good QB? They are taking the QB every time. You think the Dolphins sit around wishing they had Peyton Hillis? No, they wish they had a ****ing quarterback. You can find RBs anywhere. Green Bay won a super bowl with their ninth string RB.Dumbest thing said in this forum in a long time.
A real QB can win championships with a second-rate HB. A mobile QB can't win championships at all at the NFL level.
Yeah, because Roger staughbach, Steve Young, they were statues. You're an idiot. If you think black qb's can't win championships, just say so, there's no reason to use coded language.
Yeah, because Roger staughbach, Steve Young, they were statues. You're an idiot. If you think black qb's can't win championships, just say so, there's no reason to use coded language.
I don't know anything about Stauhbach, but you are just proving my point with Vince Young. That guy is a great athlete, and thus doesn't have the brains to win a super bowl. I'm not talking shit about black people. If you are observing that trend, that makes you the racist.
I don't know anything about Stauhbach, but you are just proving my point with Vince Young. That guy is a great athlete, and thus doesn't have the brains to win a super bowl. I'm not talking shit about black people. If you are observing that trend, that makes you the racist.
36472186915084128130.jpg
I thought I saw John Elway run once or twice but it was probably just my imagination.
36472186915084128130.jpg
LOL is that him as a kid? Priceless!
This is all awesome.
Steve_Young.jpg
vince-young-crying-sad-2.jpg

Remember when America fell in love with Mike Alstott, too? Same thing?Green Bay loves them some John Kuhn as well. They constantly scream his last name when he moves the ball 3 yards. Go ahead, google how to pronounce his last name. I'll give you a hint...it rhymes with poon.