Nfl Playoffs Team Based Fantasy

Third time we're doing this I think. You all remember how this works right? What do you mean you never understood it in the first place?1. There's 8 of us. We have a snake draft2. We each draft ONE team from each of the FOUR categoriesTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesPassing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Eagles3. Within each sub-category your team's amount is compared against every other team's amount (eg: if your team scores 5 rushing touchdowns and no other team scores that many then you are 7-0-0 for that sub-category)4. The four participants with the highest score after wildcard week will move on to the next week. participants will decide who to keep (secretly!) and there will be a re-draft. the re-draft pool will consist of teams that had byes, teams from participants that finished 5-8 in wildcard week and teams that were not kept by participants. re-draft order positions are assigned by choice (top scorer after wildcard week picks their spot first, second place picks second etc)5. scoring is done in the same way as the first round (all players start at 0-0-0). top two teams move to the final 6. final includes both conference championship and the Superbowl. final re-draft is done the same way as previous roundjust for bragging rights. we need 8. cutting it close again. we need to get 8 quick and draft quick.1. me?2.3.4.5.6.7.8.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Within each sub-category your team's amount is compared against every other team's amount (eg: if your team scores 5 rushing touchdowns and no other team scores that many then you are 7-0-0 for that sub-category)
Not sure, I understand the scoring, can you give other examples?

SJ's example was sound. let me know if you want another.we do that separately for all 8 sub-categories and add those up. Top 4 records move to the next round. Head to head for any tie breakers. Flip a coin otherwise.1. me2. SJ3. TB4. brv5. myenemy?6. mr. last place aka jennifer aniston is ugly aka sam hard 8?7. suitedaces21?8.four more. and we need to be quick since drafting can drag on here a bit.

zero chance i'd make it to a draft, but if i can be rng man & have my picks done randomly by someone (but not done by pokerstars, we know their rng is rigged), then i'm in.

draft is just posting on here. do you have a history a posting on fcp?no I'm not sitting here like a hawk waiting for a post
most of the drafting-type things occur when i am asleep. also, i think winning with all picks completely random would be mud in the eye of the numbers guys.

You don't need to be around during the day to make picks, but it doesn't matter either. I'll do your picks for you, and I'll make sure to put them through a randomizer.Add Q to the list run.

I like getting up to thatFinal list1. me2. SJ3. TB4. brv5. suitedaces216. serge7. Q8. SbriandOrder1. Sbriand2. Serge3. TB4. Q5. SJ6. sa217. runthemover8. brvremember it's snake order so brv picks twice then it comes back to meTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesPassing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Eagles

Rushing O - EaglesTotal O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesOffensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Eagles

btw, I've PMed my picks to brv since I won't be here during the day. He has to leave at some point but I'll be back at ~630 Pacific. I didn't tell him (I am now) but Brv has my OK to PM my picks to someone else if he thinks it's necessary.

Total O (sub-categories are Yards and Points): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, EaglesRushing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks,Passing O (sub-categories are Yards and Touchdowns): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Offensive Dominance (sub-categories are Margin of Victory and Time of Possession): Jets, Ravens, Chiefs, Colts, Packers, Saints, Seahawks, Eagles