Official St. Louis Rams Thread

My buddy at work is a huge Detroit Lions fan, we made a bet on who would win more games between the Rams and Lions this yr. I also placed a bet on the over/under on the wins the Rams would have this yr. At first the o/u looks a bit high for the Rams, as it is at 5. It's almost begging for an under bet, but looking at the Rams schedule, they have the 29th easiest schedule in the league, a new franchise QB in Bradford, and arguably in the weakest division in football. Things can hopefully only get better!!GO RAMS GO!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy at work is a huge Detroit Lions fan, we made a bet on who would win more games between the Rams and Lions this yr. I also placed a bet on the over/under on the wins the Rams would have this yr. At first the o/u looks a bit high for the Rams, as it is at 5. It's almost begging for an under bet, but looking at the Rams schedule, they have the 29th easiest schedule in the league, a new franchise QB in Bradford, and arguably in the weakest division in football. Things can hopefully only get better!!GO RAMS GO!!!
istockphoto_8704443-burning-money.jpg
My buddy at work is a huge Detroit Lions fan, we made a bet on who would win more games between the Rams and Lions this yr. I also placed a bet on the over/under on the wins the Rams would have this yr. At first the o/u looks a bit high for the Rams, as it is at 2. It's almost begging for an under bet, but looking at the Rams schedule, they have the 29th easiest schedule in the league, a new franchise QB in Bradford, and arguably in the weakest division in football. Things can hopefully only get better!!GO RAMS GO!!!
fyp. long ago was the greatest show on turf.
My buddy at work is a huge Detroit Lions fan, we made a bet on who would win more games between the Rams and Lions this yr. I also placed a bet on the over/under on the wins the Rams would have this yr. At first the o/u looks a bit high for the Rams, as it is at 2. It's almost begging for an under bet, but looking at the Rams schedule, they have the 29th easiest schedule in the league, a new franchise QB in Bradford, and arguably in the weakest division in football. Things can hopefully only get better!!GO RAMS GO!!!
fyp. long ago was the greatest show on turf.
  • 3 weeks later...
Our team sucks, but I like what I am seeing from Sam Bradford. They could have easily won that game if Robinson and Clayton didn't drop so many f*cking passes. Bradford played well though.
Yeah, Bradford looked really good for a 1st game. I'm not excited to be facing him when you guys get some recievers.

Bradford seems to be the real deal. The Rams may have gotten the next generations Peyton.

I had a nightmare the Oakland Raiders beat us. Then I woke up and checked the week 2 schedule, f*ack. I think not only are the Raiders going to beat us, but I think they are going to beat us by a fairly large margin. I just think Bradford playing his first road game, plus Oakland getting spanked by Tennessee, means Oakland blows us out. f*aaaack

This may sound silly, but I think the Rams have a chance to win this division. This division is horrible and I can see 6-10 or 9-7 winning it. I also think we will beat Seattle this week. Seattle is a great team, but I think they only play well at home, and on the road they are awful.

Its ok, we can still be friends.Bradford looked really good that game. Other then that one red-zone touchdown, his precision looks pretty good. If Arizona loses the afternoon game, we will be tied for 1st place in the NFC West. This is a good season for the Rams!!!

Its ok, we can still be friends.Bradford looked really good that game. Other then that one red-zone touchdown, his precision looks pretty good. If Arizona loses the afternoon game, we will be tied for 1st place in the NFC West. This is a good season for the Rams!!!
It's true. Bradford looked outstanding for most of the game. The INT in the end zone was a rookie, inexperience mistake. His accuracy was pinpoint for most of the game. Spagnolo's screens in the 3rd quarter killed us too.
It's true. Bradford looked outstanding for most of the game. The INT in the end zone was a rookie, inexperience mistake. His accuracy was pinpoint for most of the game. Spagnolo's screens in the 3rd quarter killed us too.
I'm scared about next week, it's against the Lions, but I don't have a good feeling about it. Depending on where the line is, I think the best bet might be Detroit.

I got the Rams at the start of the year to win the division at 40-1, now all the way down to 4-1. Even though we're tied for 1st, I still don't feel too comfortable. But at the same time, I know the Rams will usually always have a chance, just because the division is shit. I do not feel good at all though about this game coming up against the Lions. It screams trap game.

I got the Rams at the start of the year to win the division at 40-1, now all the way down to 4-1. Even though we're tied for 1st, I still don't feel too comfortable. But at the same time, I know the Rams will usually always have a chance, just because the division is shit. I do not feel good at all though about this game coming up against the Lions. It screams trap game.
Detroit is due imo. They have been just on the cusp of winning 3 of the 4 games (well they did win game 1 but whatever).
  • 2 weeks later...

It is SHOCKING how important a good QB is. Bradford IS the real deal. He better stop trying to run the ball. If I was the owner I was have run onto the field and screamed at him for taking that hit in the first half. The Rams are for real, and all they needed was a good QB.