The Perfect Ten: Year Three

This is year three for our perfect little league. I used the Yahoo settings to renew the league from last year. So the same rules apply. This also enabled me to send an email to all last years participants. As such I will not post the league information in this thread until two weeks from today. Last years members have until then to register. When that time period expires, anyone who has posted their desire to join our league will be pm'd the league information. That comes on a first come first serve basis. So post in here that you want to join and if any spots remain open, you will get it.Good night, and good luck.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the buy in?
we've never done one before.
In to kick you all in the nuts again and defend my title!!!!I think it might be nice to do small buy in, maybe $10-$20. I think it would help keep some interest throughout the season. I'm still playing even if we don't.
I think I actually might have been in the league last year, but I turned over the team to dutch, and he made 100 percent of the decisions.
i think you're right. pm with the league id and password on the way.
  • 2 weeks later...
There was a death in my family that is going to pull me away tonight. I apologize, but I'm sure you'll all understand. I've set my auto-draft but I'll obviously be open to trading when the teams are all set. Sorry guys.
sorry to hear that.