Christmas Comes Early To D.c.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the Redskins win the Super Bowl of March for the 5th year in a row.They just need to work on that Super Bowl they hold in late January/early February.It should be pointed out that this is really a 4 yr, 50 million dollar deal. there is no shot in hell he does not get cut after year 4 (if not earlier). His base salary jumps to 23 mill in year 5. That aint happenin'.

Nice to see the Redskins win the Super Bowl of March for the 5th year in a row.They just need to work on that Super Bowl they hold in late January/early February.It should be pointed out that this is really a 4 yr, 50 million dollar deal. there is no shot in hell he does not get cut after year 4 (if not earlier). His base salary jumps to 23 mill in year 5. That aint happenin'.
Ahhh yes the "Super Bowl of March," that's a new one...haven't heard that on sports talk radio and ESPN like every day for the past week.I guess those 3 Super Bowl trophies that they already have just aren't enough.
Ahhh yes the "Super Bowl of March," that's a new one...haven't heard that on sports talk radio and ESPN like every day for the past week.I guess those 3 Super Bowl trophies that they already have just aren't enough.
Actually no, they shouldn't be "enough". I had to read your post 5 times to make sure I didn't read it wrong. Really? "Enough"?
Actually no, they shouldn't be "enough". I had to read your post 5 times to make sure I didn't read it wrong. Really? "Enough"?
My response was more in reference to Cane's post about needing to "work on that Super Bowl they hold in late January/early February." As if they don't know what a Super Bowl is, and don't already have 3 trophies. Of course they shouldn't be satisfied, no team should, but don't act like they've never been there.
My response was more in reference to Cane's post about needing to "work on that Super Bowl they hold in late January/early February." As if they don't know what a Super Bowl is, and don't already have 3 trophies. Of course they shouldn't be satisfied, no team should, but don't act like they've never been there.
Actually, no, THEY don't know what a Super Bowl is and THEY don't have 3 trophies.I hope you know who THEY are.
Actually, no, THEY don't know what a Super Bowl is and THEY don't have 3 trophies.I hope you know who THEY are.
I had to read your post 3 times before I realized you were joking...I think hope.
I had to read your post 3 times before I realized you were joking...I think hope.
he wasnt. is there anyone in that organization who was around for those 3 super bowls? great your team has a past. so do the dolphins. A great past. that doesnt mean dick now. The skins have consistently won in march and lost during the season since Snyder took over. Those are facts.
Maybe read it 3 more times and think about it?
he wasnt. is there anyone in that organization who was around for those 3 super bowls? great your team has a past. so do the dolphins. A great past. that doesnt mean dick now. The skins have consistently won in march and lost during the season since Snyder took over. Those are facts.
Bingo.
Try telling that to any player that has ever won a SB. I'm sure that will go over really well. And don't be a bunch of d-bags, you knew exactly what I meant. I don't give an eff whether Santana Moss was here for any of the Super Bowls that the Skins have or anybody on the current roster for that matter. This ORGANIZATION(is that more clear?) has 3 Super Bowls, and that's a FACT...nice try though. :club:
Try telling that to any player that has ever won a SB. I'm sure that will go over really well. And don't be a bunch of d-bags, you knew exactly what I meant. I don't give an eff whether Santana Moss was here for any of the Super Bowls that the Skins have or anybody on the current roster for that matter. This ORGANIZATION(is that more clear?) has 3 Super Bowls, and that's a FACT...nice try though. :club:
great. doesnt change the fact that signing Haynesworth is a continuation of the exact policies that have killed Washington for Snyder's entire reign.I am glad your organization was once great (and it was). not now, though. they gave giant money to a guy with injury issues, behavior issues, and effort issues.and that taylor trade was a train wreck for them.
Try telling that to any player that has ever won a SB. I'm sure that will go over really well.
I will tell them that their Super Bowls mean nothing in the decision making of the current team.
And don't be a bunch of d-bags, you knew exactly what I meant. I don't give an eff whether Santana Moss was here for any of the Super Bowls that the Skins have or anybody on the current roster for that matter.
It's hard for us to know what you mean, when you don't even know what you mean, isn't it?
This ORGANIZATION(is that more clear?) has 3 Super Bowls, and that's a FACT...nice try though. :club:
That's great. The Detroit Lions won 4 NFL Championships. I guess that means we should give them a pass for their decisions now too, cause they know what championships are too!
great. doesnt change the fact that signing Haynesworth is a continuation of the exact policies that have killed Washington for Snyder's entire reign.
I will tell them that their Super Bowls mean nothing in the decision making of the current team.That's great. The Detroit Lions won 4 NFL Championships. I guess that means we should give them a pass for their decisions now too, cause they know what championships are too!
My original post had to with the signing of Haynesworth right? As a Redskin fan I was/am still very happy about this signing. Here's a crazy idea, let's let the man play an actual down with the Skins before we start saying such asinine things like " doesnt change the fact that signing Haynesworth is a continuation of the exact policies that have killed Washington for Snyder's entire reign" and " I guess that means we should give them a pass for their decisions now too, cause they know what championships are too!" You Snyder haters crack me the eff up. How bout worrying about your own teams and stop worrying about and tallying up all of D. Snyder's "bust" signings. As a Skins fan I absolutely HATE the Cowboys, but I could give a crap about the last "bust" that Jerry Jones signed (i.e. Terrell Owens). All I care about is whether we beat them twice a year or not. But people Loooooooooooooove to hate on Snyder...so hilarious, yet so sad at the same time lol. But whatever makes you all happy I guess.And fwiw, neither of you can tell me that you wouldn't love to have a stud like Haynesworth on your team. Cause you would just be an idiot and a liar if you did.

Their comment about policies is that Synder constantly overpays for talent, but doesn't ever assemble a great team. This signing is just a continuation of what he has done in the offseason every year, yet they still never do anything during the season.Jones's last bust of a signing wasn't TO by the way, thanks for playing.

My original post had to with the signing of Haynesworth right? As a Redskin fan I was/am still very happy about this signing. Here's a crazy idea, let's let the man play an actual down with the Skins before we start saying such asinine things like " doesnt change the fact that signing Haynesworth is a continuation of the exact policies that have killed Washington for Snyder's entire reign" and " I guess that means we should give them a pass for their decisions now too, cause they know what championships are too!"
Yes, it did have to do with that signing. Did you think all the replies were going to be "He's the best!" and "I wish I had him on my team!"? This is a sport discussion and that's EXACTLY what we're doing. Talking about the signing, giving our opinions on the signing, and making fun of you for some of the things you've posted. That's kinda what the interweb is, welcome.That IS a crazy idea. What would Sports Center do all day if they didn't have the same types of talks we're having now? What if we didn't talk about the Super Bowl until the game was played? That's one of the best parts about sports...speculation about what we think is going to happen. Opinions on signings and offseason moves. Is that so hard to understand? You make a thread about it, then tell us not to talk about the signing until he plays. Talk about "asinine" things to say, eh?
You Snyder haters crack me the eff up. How bout worrying about your own teams and stop worrying about and tallying up all of D. Snyder's "bust" signings. As a Skins fan I absolutely HATE the Cowboys, but I could give a crap about the last "bust" that Jerry Jones signed (i.e. Terrell Owens). All I care about is whether we beat them twice a year or not. But people Loooooooooooooove to hate on Snyder...so hilarious, yet so sad at the same time lol. But whatever makes you all happy I guess.
I'm not a Snyder hater, actually. I love that he takes all the over rated FAs and signs them for too much money. Then, in a few years, they wish they wouldn't have gone and were winning another Super Bowl with the team they left. Hi, Randle El!I do worry about my own team, but I'm also an NFL fan. Should I only talk about the Steelers and our 6 Super Bowls? Talk about another "asinine" thing to say. Don't worry, I'm not "worried" about Snyder's signings, I just like to talk about them. So, you're a different kind of fan than us, to each their own.
And fwiw, neither of you can tell me that you wouldn't love to have a stud like Haynesworth on your team. Cause you would just be an idiot and a liar if you did.
Yes, I would love to "have a stud like Haynesworth" on my team. The key word there being "LIKE" him. No, I wouldn't want him on my team, from what I've heard and seen of him. He's a great player, but he takes plays off, and is a pain to deal with. I'll take my 2 time Super Bowl winning Dlinemen that we have over him anytime.
Yes, it did have to do with that signing. Did you think all the replies were going to be "He's the best!" and "I wish I had him on my team!"? This is a sport discussion and that's EXACTLY what we're doing. Talking about the signing, giving our opinions on the signing, and making fun of you for some of the things you've posted. That's kinda what the interweb is, welcome.That IS a crazy idea. What would Sports Center do all day if they didn't have the same types of talks we're having now? What if we didn't talk about the Super Bowl until the game was played? That's one of the best parts about sports...speculation about what we think is going to happen. Opinions on signings and offseason moves. Is that so hard to understand? You make a thread about it, then tell us not to talk about the signing until he plays. Talk about "asinine" things to say, eh?
No, I didn't think all the replies were going to be "He's the best!" Actually I didn't really care what the replies were going to be. I was just posting a link to a story. I was just trying to be informative in case some people hadn't heard, with a few of these :club::ts:4h cause I was pumped. Then you two idiots start talking about SB's, I don't even recall saying Haynesworth=Super Bowl. But let's not let facts get in the way of a good story. And you can talk about the signing all you want, but be original instead of regurgitating retarded lines like "Yay, the Redskins win the Super Bowl of March." Don't let ESPN do ALL of your thinking for you.
I'm not a Snyder hater, actually. I love that he takes all the over rated FAs and signs them for too much money. Then, in a few years, they wish they wouldn't have gone and were winning another Super Bowl with the team they left. Hi, Randle El!I do worry about my own team, but I'm also an NFL fan. Should I only talk about the Steelers and our 6 Super Bowls? Talk about another "asinine" thing to say. Don't worry, I'm not "worried" about Snyder's signings, I just like to talk about them. So, you're a different kind of fan than us, to each their own.
Ahhhhhh, now we're getting to the real issue here. Dude, get over it...that was years ago. Time to move on.
Yes, I would love to "have a stud like Haynesworth" on my team. The key word there being "LIKE" him. No, I wouldn't want him on my team, from what I've heard and seen of him. He's a great player, but he takes plays off, and is a pain to deal with. I'll take my 2 time Super Bowl winning Dlinemen that we have over him anytime.
Contradict yourself much? :5c
Contradict yourself much? :club:
I don't really care about whatever argument you guys have going on, but I'm curious about the above.Are you pretending that the sentence in between the bolded ones isn't there to try to be funny? Or do you really think there's a contradiction in his post?
And fwiw, neither of you can tell me that you wouldn't love to have a stud like Haynesworth on your team. Cause you would just be an idiot and a liar if you did.
I'm guessing at least one of them would be happy if their team fielded the exact same players as they did last year.Anyway, this conversation has been pretty entertaining so, please, continue.
I'm guessing at least one of them would be happy if their team fielded the exact same players as they did last year.Anyway, this conversation has been pretty entertaining so, please, continue.
meh, I'm done. It was fun tho.
Contradict yourself much? :club:
[X] FAIL