Who Would You Rather Have - Hester Or Cribbs?

Hester or Cribbs  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have on your, Hester or Cribbs?

• Hester
    • Cribbs

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, SS24 has an alter? Got it.
There is absolutely no way that anyone other than SS24 voted for Cribbs. He has 2 accounts. If there were 100 more votes, the Cribs line wouldn't increase unless SS24 just kept making accounts.
There is absolutely no way that anyone other than SS24 voted for Cribbs. He has 2 accounts. If there were 100 more votes, the Cribs line wouldn't increase unless SS24 just kept making accounts.
I suspect Keith Crime is the culprit.
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't posted in the football forum in a while and I haven't read any posts in this thread but I saw it was 27-2 Hester...and let me just say that there are 27 legally retarted people that voted.Did anybody watch any football today becaus Josh single handedly almost won the game for the Browns. He got a bunch of key special team tackles and averaged 33 yards per return...and scored. What did Hester do? Fumbled (which led to a TD) and almost single handedly led the Bears to a loss over the Lions.

I haven't posted in the football forum in a while and I haven't read any posts in this thread but I saw it was 27-2 Hester...and let me just say that there are 27 legally retarted people that voted.Did anybody watch any football today becaus Josh single handedly almost won the game for the Browns. He got a bunch of key special team tackles and averaged 33 yards per return...and scored. What did Hester do? Fumbled (which led to a TD) and almost single handedly led the Bears to a loss over the Lions.
Ummmmm....
He did have a great return today, but I still take Hester over Cribbs, sorry bro.
Ummmmm....
Ok-there are 28 of them
He did have a great return today, but I still take Hester over Cribbs, sorry bro.
Ok, but why? When is the last time Hester had a pro-bowl type of day (for returns, not as a WR) And I can see (although I disagree with it 100%) why people say that Hester is a better returner, but how can you even argue that Hester is a better special teams weapon than Josh? It's honestly not even close. Josh is a much better special teams person and I don't think that is even debatable
Ok, but why? When is the last time Hester had a pro-bowl type of day (for returns, not as a WR) And I can see (although I disagree with it 100%) why people say that Hester is a better returner, but how can you even argue that Hester is a better special teams weapon than Josh? It's honestly not even close. Josh is a much better special teams person and I don't think that is even debatable
Really?One of them is in the NFL record books for special teams play, one isn't. It's that simple.
Ok-there are 28 of themOk, but why? When is the last time Hester had a pro-bowl type of day (for returns, not as a WR) And I can see (although I disagree with it 100%) why people say that Hester is a better returner, but how can you even argue that Hester is a better special teams weapon than Josh? It's honestly not even close. Josh is a much better special teams person and I don't think that is even debatable
Why? Well the OP asked which player I would rather have and given what I've seen from both over their careers I would take Hester. I'm not saying Josh Cribbs isn't a good returner but I think Hester is better.
... but how can you even argue that Hester is a better special teams weapon than Josh? It's honestly not even close. Josh is a much better special teams person and I don't think that is even debatable
Good point. You've really made a strong case with this argument.
Really?One of them is in the NFL record books for special teams play, one isn't. It's that simple.
Is it really that simple? Cuz look at their stats over their careers and Josh's are much better. He doesn't get as many TDs (although when is the last time Hester scored a TD on a KO?) but his yards are better. Would you rather have Russell Branyan or Ichiro?
Good point. You've really made a strong case with this argument.
Thats cool. Just quote the last part of my post to make your point and ignore the part where I say that Josh also leads the team in special team tackles.