*offical Dallas Cowboys Thread *

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romo is the worst. Terrible QB.

Conversation that happened at thanksgiving dinner on Sunday.   Me: "This is probably the greatest day of my life. Cowboys beat the Seahwaks, Leafs are winning, and now I'm feasting on delicious Turk

I sill have a sick feeling that the Cowboys are going to finish 11-5 and miss the playoffs because that would be the most Cowboys possible outcome.     If we lose to Indy, we need one of the follow

Cowboys release Terry Glenn.He didn't contribute much last year and they fear his bad leg.Thoughts?
She is too fragile.
I love the Cowboys, but good lord if they don't win a playoff game this year I'm going to punch that ****ing smile off Tony Romo.
Dude... you HAVE to see that new stadium. I'm going by there tomorrow and I'll grab a couple of pictures. It is un-friggin-real.Agree about the playoffs.... unreal how bad they have been in the post season\Real question.... who is going to line up at WR to try and take some pressure off Terrell Owens?

Even though I have been a diehard Cowboys fan since 1979, I'm boycotting this thread.[/first and last post]

CoachCampo_camp2m_072708_300.jpgCampo returns as Cowboy Coach!That's gotta be weird for him but apparently it was his idea. He asked Phillips if he could come back.
CoachCampo_camp2m_072708_300.jpgCampo returns as Cowboy Coach!That's gotta be weird for him but apparently it was his idea. He asked Phillips if he could come back.
He was always good for a 5-11 season.

That place is going to be killer.You all host the Super Bowl in 2011. I sure hope the Redskins hold up the Lombardi that year!

That place is going to be killer.You all host the Super Bowl in 2011. I sure hope the Redskins hold up the Lombardi that year!
The good and the bad about that Super Bowl... I've already signed on to work it BUT... not sure if I'll ever get to see any of the game.I'll be there for 2 weeks.... and it's possible that I may be in an area during the game that I don't get to watch any football.I was at Super Bowl XXX for the Cowboys/Steelers and actually got to see the entire game.For Super Bowl XXXI with the Pat's/Packers... I actually got to hold the Lombardi trophey.I think I've shot my wad and the 2011 Super Bowl is gonna suck for me.
That stadium looks more like a giant football.
It's unreal how messed up the roads around it. It's right next to the Texas Rangers Ballpark and the parking is going to be mad! But... I'll be there soon!The stadium is just too friggin cool.
BAN!!!!!!All Redskins Fans are to be consigned to the 9th ring of Hell.Giants, Eagles, Steelers, 49ers, Packers, Cardinals, Rams (I remember Vince Ferragamo) and Panthers filling other rings.
BAN!!!!!!All Redskins Fans are to be consigned to the 9th ring of Hell.Giants, Eagles, Steelers, 49ers, Packers, Cardinals, Rams (I remember Vince Ferragamo) and Panthers filling other rings.
Not necessarily in that order, right?lol
It's unreal how messed up the roads around it. It's right next to the Texas Rangers Ballpark and the parking is going to be mad! But... I'll be there soon!The stadium is just too friggin cool.
Does it open this year?
Does it open this year?
No... it will be ready for the 2009 season though.Left tackle Flozell Adams and right tackle Marc Colombo are sitting out this morning's practice. They just walked out to the practice fields in shorts and t-shirts.I say...practice like everyone else... or get fined.
No... it will be ready for the 2009 season though.Left tackle Flozell Adams and right tackle Marc Colombo are sitting out this morning's practice. They just walked out to the practice fields in shorts and t-shirts.I say...practice like everyone else... or get fined.
I think Flozell just got flagged for another penalty while walking out to the field.
I think Flozell just got flagged for another penalty while walking out to the field.
LOL... true dat.I heard they were going to tape his hands shut so he couldn't hold.There were also plans to teach him how to count up to 3 so he could get the snap count right.