Sec Delivers.......

......week-in and week-out......watching other conferences play is just brutal these days......NO ONE compares to the SEC when it comes to college football.......I'll watch Vandy-SouthCarolina before OhioState-xxxx any day of the week.........no one else compares, lock it up

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there isnt an SEC team in the National Championship the BCS is a jokeBest possible scenario for me UF wins out the rest of season (definitley possible) plays #2or3 LSU in the SEC Championship, wins and then the BCS goes crazylol\but yeah almost every sec game every week is entertaining

If there isnt an SEC team in the National Championship the BCS is a jokeBest possible scenario for me UF wins out the rest of season (definitley possible) plays #2or3 LSU in the SEC Championship, wins and then the BCS goes crazylol\but yeah almost every sec game every week is entertaining
Yea that TN game this weekend was entertaining. :club: Vandy is a blast to watch play too. :D LSU is so dominant they have to go 5 for 5 on 4th downs to beat Florida and have to hit a miracle at the end against Auburn, they are clearly so dominant they should just get the national title shipped their way right now and we can stop even having games on Saturdays. :D Florida and KY are fun to watch play, the rest of the conference not so much. I guess LSU can be entertaining because their coach treats play calling like a copy of NCAA 08, but for what was supposed to be the clear #1 after USC lost... just not that impressive.You got one thing right, the BCS is a joke.

To be serious for moment. I enjoy watching Florida play more than any other team in the nation right now. There offense, led by the future two time heisman winner Tim Tebow is amazaing to watch.

To be serious for moment. I enjoy watching Florida play more than any other team in the nation right now. There offense, led by the future two time heisman winner Tim Tebow is amazaing to watch.
agreed, but i still hate them!!!
When Ohio St. plays more then 2 ranked teams on their schedule and beats them let me know..
Florida fans...Let me break it down really simply....Fitz posts: I hate Florida - Fitz is a OSU fan if you hadn't noticedJad posts: I wonder why (HUGE SARCASM HERE!!!!) - this of course is in reference to last years national title game where Florida beat OSU.eYank posts: blah blah blah tell me when OSU beats two ranked teams....My response was a reference to OSU losing to Florida last year, that might be why an OSU fan would hate Florida... amirite? I wasn't defending OSU, or ripping on Florida, but thanks for jumping the gun and getting your panties in a twist. I don't think OSU is the best team in the country, I'm just waiting for them to face someone better than Akron to see.
Florida fans...Let me break it down really simply....Fitz posts: I hate Florida - Fitz is a OSU fan if you hadn't noticedJad posts: I wonder why (HUGE SARCASM HERE!!!!) - this of course is in reference to last years national title game where Florida beat OSU.eYank posts: blah blah blah tell me when OSU beats two ranked teams....My response was a reference to OSU losing to Florida last year, that might be why an OSU fan would hate Florida... amirite? I wasn't defending OSU, or ripping on Florida, but thanks for jumping the gun and getting your panties in a twist. I don't think OSU is the best team in the country, I'm just waiting for them to face someone better than Akron to see.
I know we don't agree too often on anything football related. But my friend, you hit the nail on the head here.
oo, misread what u meantbut yeah fitz still thinks they are the best which Florida def. isnt but I hate when he says they are the best but has no evidence to prove it other then the polls (which last time i checked said Michigan was going all the way pre-season)
I'll tell you this much. I like the Buckeyes, but if they played Florida this weekend, I'd take Florida.
I hate to say it but there aren't many teams I'd take against Florida, they have been really unlucky to lose two games so far. I think they are legitimately better than LSU right now.
(which last time i checked said Michigan was going all the way pre-season)
Michigan was ranked 5th preseason. If they don't lose the fluke game to App St (how often do you get two blocked FG's against you) they would probably be top ten right now. After all Oregon is the top ranked pac-10 team now, so that loss doesn't look as bad as it did early in the year.The thing OSU did better than Michigan is scheduling. Since both teams had young players they needed to work in and get experience the softer schedule at the beginning of the year has really worked in OSU's favor.

Im a huge Ohio State fan, but they are not the number one team in the nation. The way everyone keeps losing though they could make it into the national championship game in this era of the BCS bowls. That being said, the SEC needs to quit beating up on eachother if they want to have a team in the championship game. I think if a team comes from the SEC with one loss they will win the national championship. On the other hand I wouldnt be me if I didnt say I would love to see Ohio State in that game.

Florida is a very strong team, no doubt. But they lost a lot of key players to the draft. I'll say if they win out the rest of the season and take the SEC championship. Come next year with more experience and some luck with the polls, they'll have a real shot at the national title.I'll also go out on limb (perhaps) and say if they do make it to the SEC title game, it will probably be against LSU. If they can beat them in that game, it'll make everyone forget about their loss to them earlier in the season.

Florida is a very strong team, no doubt. But they lost a lot of key players to the draft. I'll say if they win out the rest of the season and take the SEC championship. Come next year with more experience and some luck with the polls, they'll have a real shot at the national title.I'll also go out on limb (perhaps) and say if they do make it to the SEC title game, it will probably be against LSU. If they can beat them in that game, it'll make everyone forget about their loss to them earlier in the season.
I dont think they will put a 2 loss team in the Championship no matter what though, but I think even if we lose the SEC Champ. and LSU is in the Champ. we will probably go to a BCS game even with 3 losses
I dont think they will put a 2 loss team in the Championship no matter what though, but I think even if we lose the SEC Champ. and LSU is in the Champ. we will probably go to a BCS game even with 3 losses
I didn't say they would get in the championship this year.
If there has ever been a year where it's possible it's probably this one.
Simply put, Georgia outplayed Florida the entire game.
No doubt, our defense played like sh1t all game, and basically that fumble on the first drive changed all the momentum
Fuck Georiga. That planned celebration was low class.
and yeah that was so dumb....we were sitting in the stands trying to figure out wtf was going on, i hope they fine them bc that was just bs