Uh.............go Packers!

Ship all the money to GB this year.Convincing victory over the Giants!WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Packers all the way, maybe? I'm just shooting for a playoff spot right now. They're better than the Lions and Vikings. Our offense is superior to the Bears offense, defense is a worse, but not as bad as it was last season. They'll be competitive.

We have a really good, young team this year and I like our chances judging by our play. It's a very real possibility we get past San Diego next week, and deal with another week of questioning whether or not we're for real. I'd be willing to bet we win the NFC North this year.

We have a really good, young team this year and I like our chances judging by our play. It's a very real possibility we get past San Diego next week, and deal with another week of questioning whether or not we're for real. I'd be willing to bet we win the NFC North this year.
How much?

Never would've believed that this game against San Diego would mean this much.Greg Jennings will finally play from the looks of it, but it still looks as if half of the team is on the injury report.Should be a great game to watch.

17-14 in favor of THE PACK after the first half!GOOOOOOOO PACK!@

The Chargers have not played to their ability all season and I'm starting to think that coaching plays a much bigger part than talent. I mean ffs, the defense has blitzed like 2x through 3 quarters and the offense is just running it up the gut on 1st down every time when it's crystal clear that the Pack is keying on LT. I could call plays better than Turner and Cotrell. Frustrating as a Charger fan.

WHOOOOOO! GO PACK!BRETT FAVRE IS TIED WITH MARINO!!!!!!!!!!!1I'M GEEKED!

Was anybody else watching this game laughing that without any semblance of a running game the Packers were moving the ball so easily on the Chargers? Looks like the Bears might have some legit competition in that division this year.

What a class act. He breaks the TD record and was does he do? He gives his wife a hug & kiss and sits back on the bench looking at photos of the defense.He doesnt celebrate for 10 minutes, he doesnt make some speech, he goes right back to businessCongrats on a terrific record Brett, may it be there forever. :club::D:D:D:D:):):):icon_dance::icon_dance::icon_dance::icon_dance::icon_dance::icon_dance::icon_dance::icon_dance::heart::club::club::club::club::heart::heart::club::club: