Drawin' Dead Over Cigar Lovers

Winning team: drawin' deadwinning player: 2eazzylosing team Cigar loverslosing player : No_Neck0time of match: 10 mini registered for the tournament and he was away, so i took is blinds when he came back he only had 380 chips left . last hand: i raise with k 8 flop k 10 3, he pushes i call, he had 10 7, i win

Maybe sit out as well, maybe he had computer problems, maybe he ran to the bathroom. I think it was just a poor way to win a match.
Especially with our team fighting for a division lead over Cheap Thieves :club: I wouldn't care so much if we started the match say, 5-6

Yeah, this is exactly the type of people we don't need in our league. Completely classless move here, wait for the guy to come back, or just replay him. With one game meaning so much, this isn't a good thing to have happen.

When I played Naismith..he sat out for the first 5 minutes..and I returned every penny.THAT is what you should have done.This was a classless move.This is ALMOST as bad as defaults.

wow, i saw alf posted in here and i was wondering why the hell he'd do that.now i know.gross, man, gross. this is a friendly league. if you were against some random guy in a HU sng, this would be one thing, but as far as i can tell, this is actually a league among players with some mutual respect and dignity. if this happens to you again, PLEASE just sit out and trade blinds so the records actually reflect play and not internet connection problems.

wow, i saw alf posted in here and i was wondering why the hell he'd do that.now i know.gross, man, gross. this is a friendly league. if you were against some random guy in a HU sng, this would be one thing, but as far as i can tell, this is actually a league among players with some mutual respect and dignity. if this happens to you again, PLEASE just sit out and trade blinds so the records actually reflect play and not internet connection problems.
I'm not going to lie, I would love the money that would come from going deep into the playoffs, but the money is really not the reason that I'm playing these. If I was looking for the best return on my money, I definitely would not be looking to play against fcpers, particularly the ones that had the posts/background and cash to make it into this league. So far I've been lucky in that I have 3 awesome teammates and have done well enough not to let them down too much. Yup, I want to win, and enjoy friendly smack talk, and while I wouldn't hesitate to use any advantage I could in a tournament with strangers, I treat this more like a home game. I do it for the fun, not to screw over my friends. There's a reason we have default rules - sure, if the guy doesn't show up for a half hour start time, the game is yours. But until then, don't be a prick.