Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.109 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $1.65UTG+1: $6.75MP1: $2.45MP2: $4.25MP3: $3.60CO: $10Button: $3.70SB: $1BB: $3.05Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG with Q :D J :DHero raises to $0.5, 3 folds, MP3 calls, 4 folds.Flop: 7 :club: 2 :D 9 :D ($1.15, 2 players)Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.2, Hero ???.should I have lead out here or was checking the best option? Should I call???

What the hell is this? You have no stack! Buy in for $10! I don't even understand, this is like late in a tourney with how small stacks are. I would fold JQ UTG in a full ring game, especially when everyone is short, that hand plays better multiway and in position. You got neither.If I raised like you did, I pretty much shove all in on any flop and pray that he folds or I spike.

The only reason I don't have a full stack is because I don't have any $ online right now and had a shit night last night...literally what I have @ FT is what you see here. I have learned to always keep topped up @ the table, I just couldn't in this instance.What sucks about the PF so hard? I'm not sure why it's not showing it but I at least one new person posted, so to make a pot-size raise doesn't seem like a stretch.

The only reason I don't have a full stack is because I don't have any $ online right now and had a shit night last night...literally what I have @ FT is what you see here. I have learned to always keep topped up @ the table, I just couldn't in this instance.What sucks about the PF so hard? I'm not sure why it's not showing it but I at least one new person posted, so to make a pot-size raise doesn't seem like a stretch.
You're playing a tricky hand with a short stack. When you're playing a short stack you want to play the hand that has the best chance of winning a showdown, not a hand that can potentially make a huge hand. If you flop a draw, you can't muscle anyone out on a semibluff, and you can't call and bet again after you hit (because you're out of chips).What hands can call us? Hands that crush us (AQ, AA, etc.), hands that are ahead of us (Ax), and hands that coin flip with us (33). It's more than a little optimistic to expect QT to call here.There's a little bit of dead money, but it doesn't compensate for the other factors, especially since we haven't seen anyone's action yet.
You're playing a tricky hand with a short stack. When you're playing a short stack you want to play the hand that has the best chance of winning a showdown, not a hand that can potentially make a huge hand. If you flop a draw, you can't muscle anyone out on a semibluff, and you can't call and bet again after you hit (because you're out of chips).What hands can call us? Hands that crush us (AQ, AA, etc.), hands that are ahead of us (Ax), and hands that coin flip with us (33). It's more than a little optimistic to expect QT to call here.There's a little bit of dead money, but it doesn't compensate for the other factors, especially since we haven't seen anyone's action yet.
this is why I post here, thanks for this.As played, I called going all-in. Villain flipped over AA and I hit my 2 outs for the flush. Good to see I can still make donkey calls and suck out like usual.
this is why I post here, thanks for this.As played, I called going all-in. Villain flipped over AA and I hit my 2 outs for the flush. Good to see I can still make donkey calls and suck out like usual.
Then you've already learned the most important skill in NLHE.