What do you think is the best way to extract value?fwiw, I'm not very happy with the line I took. I usually lead out flop actually but this time I opted to cr and represent your standard flush draw.The problem w/the turn line is it's so damn strong that tbh I don't think I get called by anything I beat unless the guy is super tilting or has a nut draw.No Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $3/$65 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $631CO: $280.40Button: $493Hero: $591BB: $727Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is SB with 4 :D 4 :DUTG raises to $24, CO calls, Button calls, Hero calls, BB folds.Flop: Q :) 4 :club: 8 :D ($102, 4 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Button checks.Turn: 7 :D ($102, 4 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $72, CO folds, Button calls, Hero raises all-in $567

Yeah...lead the flop a decent portion of the time...though it seems likely with 3 opponents you'd run into a bet and maybe a bet with a call behind. Guess it depends on how active the villains are. After the flop checks through, I go b/c or b/3bet depending on my assessment of the opponent's raise.

if you have a nitty image, yesif you have a retarded image like me, no!
I'm sure you know this, but why would you ever slowplay if you have a retarded image? Your bets have no value anyways, now you can punish them.
I'm sure you know this, but why would you ever slowplay if you have a retarded image? Your bets have no value anyways, now you can punish them.
i dont' always want to lead out the flop 100% of the time.Turn imo I should have led but I figured they were so weak I'd let one guy bluff. Still don't like my line though
Is "neverevereverinamillionyearsever" one word?
Whenyouhavetypedlikethisinthepast,we'llletyoudowhatyoulike.
Flop: Q :D 4 :club: 8 :D ($102, 4 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, CO checks, Button checks.Turn: 7 :D ($102, 4 players)Hero checks, UTG bets $72, CO folds, Button calls, Hero raises all-in $567
We've got 4 people seeing a flop with a PF raiser. We need to go ahead and lead this flop to get chipflow started on the flop. I don't like your push with the flush card hitting the turn and 4 people checking the flop. I think that someone has a made flush here often enough that you're going to finish behind in the hand often enough to not be profitable.
i dont' always want to lead out the flop 100% of the time.Turn imo I should have led but I figured they were so weak I'd let one guy bluff. Still don't like my line though
I agree, I am always leading the turn here. Not really sure what calls the C/R that your ahead of that doesn't bet the flop, but I suppose it is good to protect from lots of draws on the board.
We've got 4 people seeing a flop with a PF raiser. We need to go ahead and lead this flop to get chipflow started on the flop. I don't like your push with the flush card hitting the turn and 4 people checking the flop. I think that someone has a made flush here often enough that you're going to finish behind in the hand often enough to not be profitable.
no, someone rarely has a made flush here.as cwik said, the best way to play this is to just go for 2 streets of value given flop play

I like the c/r here based on the position of the preflop raiser. Preflop raiser is on the immediate left of the OP so there is a good chance, given the flop texture, that the preflop raiser c-bets and the OP traps one or two callers in the middle with a c/r. I think not leading on this flop, with this many opponents, has the most EV. Even though it didn't work out this time.

ok, and if we lead this flop and get raised, what is our action?
Based on stack sizes I say we push and expect to get called a lot. Either by flush draws+overs or AQ/KK/AA type hands that are putting us on a weaker top pair or a draw. I wouldn't expect many to fold those hands and others hands shouldn't be putting anymore money into the pot if we just flatcall and donk the turn.
so if you lead the flop and were called, what would you do w/ the diamond errr....turn *drinking heeeeavvvvilllyyyy*? still getting it all in?Been interested in this lately as I think I've been shoving too many turns.
bet/fold