Reraise, Call, Or Fold On The Turn?

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $5/$10 Blinds - 2 Players -Hero (BB): $1,050.50SB: $341.00Hero is dealt 7 :D K :D (2 Players)SB calls $5.00, Hero checksFlop: ($20) 3 :D K :club: K :D (2 Players)Hero checks, SB bets $20.00, Hero calls $20.00Turn: ($60) 6 :) (2 Players)Hero checks, SB bets $30.00, Hero raises to $80.00, SB raises to $130.00, Hero....?i have not seen him bluff yet, and he seems to no what he is doing.

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $5/$10 Blinds - 2 Players -Hero (BB): $1,050.50SB: $341.00Hero is dealt 7 :D K :D (2 Players)SB calls $5.00, Hero checksFlop: ($20) 3 :D K :club: K :D (2 Players)Hero checks, SB bets $20.00, Hero calls $20.00Turn: ($60) 6 :) (2 Players)Hero checks, SB bets $30.00, Hero raises to $80.00, SB raises to $130.00, Hero....?i have not seen him bluff yet, and he seems to no what he is doing.
but how long have you been playing, did he start with 1k? any big pots recently, we are going to need a lot of info to make this decision.

Villain's thinking:I have QQ and I'm going to slowplay.Ok, he checked too, no big deal.That's not a bad flop, it's better than having only one K on it.Ok, I bet and he called. He's probably gonna rep a K on the turn.Yeah, I bet and he raised, just like he wants me to think he has a K.I'll reraise to show him that his pair of 3s are no good....Of course, I made all of that up as justification for calling.Really though, I think you can either call this or push. I don't play HU much, but I can't imagine that you're not supposed to get your chips in here. Just hope that he has K5 since to me, raising K8+ in position seems kind of standard, so I'd think you're still good.

Agreed with all above. I'm not folding this heads up and I think a bigger king raises preflop and/or slowplays this flop. For me to fold this, I have to believe that:1) A decent king limped in.2) Hit a monster flop and potted it.I think you're good too often here.

Agreed with all above. I'm not folding this heads up and I think a bigger king raises preflop and/or slowplays this flop. For me to fold this, I have to believe that:1) A decent king limped in.2) Hit a monster flop and potted it.3) I could ever fold bottom pair, let alone trips
I'm not much of a heads-up player but I don't know if I could fold this, especially to a relatively short stack.
Last two months, I've been playing heads up almost exclusively. There's no way I fold this with the stacks the way they are.

Spaces added for suits.Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $5/$10 Blinds - 2 Players -Hero (BB): $1,050.50SB: $341.00Hero is dealt 7 :D K :D (2 Players)SB calls $5.00, Hero checksFlop: ($20) 3 :D K :club: K :D (2 Players)Hero checks, SB bets $20.00, Hero calls $20.00Turn: ($60) 6 :) (2 Players)Hero checks, SB bets $30.00, Hero raises to $80.00, SB raises to $130.00, Hero....?i have not seen him bluff yet, and he seems to no what he is doing.

call turn.crying call riv if he bets.- Jordan
we're really giving credit here to a fh/higher king? for us to be worried we have to put him on K8+, K6, K3, 33 or 66... i cant see how any hand other than (MAYBE) 66 makes sense given his button limp (for us to be beat that is)i would be calling this and shoving any river honestly

I'm willing to buy 66 more than anything else, but I'm still not really willing to buy it. :club:

yeah good reads at the bottom. this is defintely an enormous cooler and I wanted to see if anyone would say fold. even after the hand is over, i still think its almost impossible to fold this. moral of the story is that i am a luckbox*** SUMMARY *** Total pot $682 | Rake $0.50 Board: [3s Kd Ks 6c 7h] Seat 1: spider_ice (small blind) mucked [6h 6s] - a full house, Sixes full of Kings Seat 2: IHaveAStrong9 (big blind) showed [7s Kc] and won ($681.50) with a full house, Kings full of Sevens

we're really giving credit here to a fh/higher king? for us to be worried we have to put him on K8+, K6, K3, 33 or 66... i cant see how any hand other than (MAYBE) 66 makes sense given his button limp (for us to be beat that is)i would be calling this and shoving any river honestly
I was just saying, no point in pushing turn...if he has us beat, he'll get it in on the riv...if we have him beat he may call an all in if we have him cooled with a K with a lessor kicker...but if he bets riv it's a call...but a crying call based on the action. His bet most likely be a shove anyways...Meaning. I don't love my hand but I'm not folding. I'd check/call the river. Or check/raise. Better to let him continue to bluff, if he is bluffing...than to take away the play.- Jordan

I don't think you can fold this HU for his stack. Question is : is he bluffing, if yes pushing turn might fold him and will he take a last stab on the river ?If no will he value bet a lesser hand than a king on the river and would he call with one ( like 88-QQ) ?Of course you both had FH but I think most of the time we'll ahve to answer to the questions above