Set Gets Reraised On Co-ordinated Board

Under 10 hands at table. No reads. Just started playing NL Ring cash games. I'm not really asking if i should call the re-raise or not, I know I'm not good enough to even think about laying down a set here. Curious about thoughts on all streets though. New to strategy, feel no need to be nice about how i play poker. I'm just trying to get better and understand thought processes during hands better.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|Hero ($10.55)MP2 ($30.35)CO ($56.40)Button ($9.05)SB ($51.05)BB ($25.55)UTG ($9.15)UTG+1 ($20.90)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 3diamond.gif, 3spade.gif. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25, 2 folds, Button calls $0.25, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($1.25) 3club.gif, 4heart.gif, 5spade.gif(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $1.25, Button calls $1.25, SB folds, BB folds, UTG folds.Turn: ($3.75) 9diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3.75, Button raises to $7.55 (All-In), Hero ?

Under 10 hands at table. No reads. Just started playing NL Ring cash games. I'm not really asking if i should call the re-raise or not, I know I'm not good enough to even think about laying down a set here. Curious about thoughts on all streets though. New to strategy, feel no need to be nice about how i play poker. I'm just trying to get better and understand thought processes during hands better.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)saw flop|Hero ($10.55)MP2 ($30.35)CO ($56.40)Button ($9.05)SB ($51.05)BB ($25.55)UTG ($9.15)UTG+1 ($20.90)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 3diamond.gif, 3spade.gif. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25, 2 folds, Button calls $0.25, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($1.25) 3club.gif, 4heart.gif, 5spade.gif(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $1.25, Button calls $1.25, SB folds, BB folds, UTG folds.Turn: ($3.75) 9diamond.gif(2 players)Hero bets $3.75, Button raises to $7.55 (All-In), Hero ?
You're getting 4:1 with a set. I think thats about the odds you need if you're up against a straight (10 outs with one card to come). Pretty sure its a call.
Beats villain to the pot.
easy call here, you might want to byu in for the max or you won't have the impied odds to call raises for set valuethere's only 3 to a str8 and since you're short stacked villain just puts you all in

easy call, if he flopped a str8 then you have to pay him off but he could have A5 suited or probably an over pair to the board. Your odds dictate a call here.One point to note is that you should not really be playing with such a short stack at these stakes, always try to play the maximum to take advantage of your big hands, remember we want to get paid off!!! If you are sitting on a low stack because you aren't comfortable at those stakes then drop to 0.05/0.10 until you are comfortable with your game and Bankroll, then move up accordingly.

insta call hope you're not on the 10 outer & if you are, hope it comes...

insta-calls/topic