Am I Being Unreasonable?

we're just playing a friendly game, me my cousin and my brother. We decide to take a break after this hand finishes. We deal the hand, and get to the flop. All of a sudden, he hears a coversation from across the room and gets up and leaves while still in the hand. Starts talking. Keeps taling. I get upset and get pissed that he just left and we can't finish the hand because of him. He thinks that I'm unreasonable in getting mad at him.I tell him I'm making a ruling on c/f his hand automatically and he says than he wont play, i'm like 'ok don't, you'll be blinded out'...he's like well, then I wont pay....thougts?

we're just playing a friendly game I get upset and get pissed
Does.Not.Compute.Relax man, if it's only a friendly game. If you're playing for decent money, or with guys you aren't familiar with then make a deal out of it - otherwise, you were taking a break anyway, fold his hand and move on. Don't "blind him out" or whatever.
Does.Not.Compute.Relax man, if it's only a friendly game. If you're playing for decent money, or with guys you aren't familiar with then make a deal out of it - otherwise, you were taking a break anyway, fold his hand and move on. Don't "blind him out" or whatever.
he got retardedly mad when I said i'm folding his hand. He wasn't planning on coming back to the hand any time soon either..and he was unwilling to come back, finish the hand, then go back to the convesation because they might change topics and he's passionate about the topic...btw, move this to general...didn't realize i posted in strategy

Sounds like something I might get annoyed about. But even so it's a friendly (probly inexpensive) game with ur bro and ur cousin and it was around the holidays? Lighten up.Also sounds like this is a tell of somesort. He doesn't want his hand automucked....it must be semi-good. Click check/fold, Gabe.

Wait until he's asleep at night.. get a long-haired dog, and SOAK it with the garden hose.. Usher it into his bedroom, and close the door behind. Prop the door shut with a chair or something.You're welcome in advance.

I tell him I'm making a ruling on c/f his hand automatically and he says than he wont play, i'm like 'ok don't, you'll be blinded out'...he's like well, then I wont pay....thougts?
Is your brother Russian?
We're just playing a friendly game. We decide to take a break after this hand finishes.
Real Answer: Was it your cousin or your brother that left? If it was your brother well....fuck that guyJoke Answer: You were taking a break after the hand anyway you dummy.

OP, from my point of view, your brother's a dick. But that's just cause all I play is "friendly games" and I take them really serously. (It's all I've got going for me ok! Give me a break!)However, from a normal poker player's point of view (by normal I mean one who actually plays with REAL MONEY :club: ) you over reacted. You were taking a break the next hand and it's a friendly game with no cash involved. Come on! It's over.

So you're a South-African Russian from New Zealand who is only 16 years old?Damn.
lol!I'm 15..until VALENTINES DAY NEXT YEAR!!! WOOHHOOO!!!!!!!!!!THEN ITS ONLY TWO YEARS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON BABY I'M READY!!!!!!!!!!(and yes I am russian and can speak fluient russian)

Every time someone in school does that when i'm dealing i look at their cards and muck them if they have a better hand than me.

so this is a friendly sit n go?if he has no intention of coming back soon, he's being a jerk but if you want to keep the game going, just put the hand on hold and go on break