I have made the decision to quit online poker. I had $18 in my PS account today and decided to go boom or bust. I played the biggest HU SNGs I could. I eventually ran it to just over $100 at which point I cashed out. I have since deleted PS software and asked support to close my account. I have been putting way too much time into this game and my marrage and classes have suffered as a result. Thanks for all the good times there were had here and I wish you all good luck and monster pots.Dustan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made the decision to quit online poker. I had $18 in my PS account today and decided to go boom or bust. I played the biggest HU SNGs I could. I eventually ran it to just over $100 at which point I cashed out. I have since deleted PS software and asked support to close my account. I have been putting way too much time into this game and my marrage and classes have suffered as a result. Thanks for all the good times there were had here and I wish you all good luck and monster pots.Dustan
My condolences on your future divorce.

No no no no, no no no no, no no no no,Listen little child, there will come a dayWhen you will be able, able to sayNever mind the pain, or the aggravationYou know there's a better way, for you and me to beLook for the rainbow in every stormFly like an angel, heaven sent to meGoodbye my friend (I know you're gone, you said you're gone,but I can still feel you here)It's not the end (gotta keep it strong before the painturns into fear)So glad we made it, time will never change it - no no noNo no no noJust a little girl, big imaginationNever letting no-one take it awayWent into the world (into the world), what a revelationShe found there's a better way for you and me to beLook for the rainbow in every stormFind out for certain, love's gonna be there for youYou'll always be someone's babyGoodbye my friend (I know you're gone, you said you're gone,but I can still feel you here)It's not the end (gotta keep it strong before the painturns into fear)So glad we made it, time will never change itNo no no no (No no no no)You know it's time to say goodbye(No no no no)The times when we would play aboutThe way we used to scream and shoutWe never dreamt you'd go your own sweet wayLook for the rainbow in every stormFind out for certain love's gonna be there for youYou'll always be someone's babyGoodbye my friend (I know your gone, you said you're gone,but I can still feel you here)It's not the end (you gotta keep it strong before thepain turns into fear)So glad we made it time will never never ever change it(No no no no)you know it's time to say goodbye(No no no no)and don't forget you can rely(No no no no)you know it's time to say goodbye(No no no no)and don't forget on me you can rely(No no no no)I will help, help you on your wayNo no no noI will be with you every day

Clearly one of the classes that has suffered is English?...you're a married student?

Well, sir, I guess if you are quitting poker you aren't gonna need to crash on my floor in Vegas and therefore you can be skinny again.GG.Any fat people wanna crash in my room?

gl with everything. Definitely put your marriage first, unless she looks like this.Markuglygirl.jpg
FYP