Late Night Railing

I got screwed big timeI got 2nd thousand bucks and i'm pissedWhen we got to headas up ft's server crashed and I got blinded off. I started heads up play with more than a 2-1 chip lead and by the time I got back on I was no longer the leader.I fought back and regained the chip lead once but got my KQ all in against his J10 and a jack on the flop sealed it. gg me.I emailed FT support and told them how pissed I am. hopefully they will do something for me. I wish this tourney was on FCP because I know bob would take care of it.

I got screwed big timeI got 2nd thousand bucks and i'm pissedWhen we got to headas up ft's server crashed and I got blinded off. I started heads up play with more than a 2-1 chip lead and by the time I got back on I was no longer the leader.I fought back and regained the chip lead once but got my KQ all in against his J10 and a jack on the flop sealed it. gg me.I emailed FT support and told them how pissed I am. hopefully they will do something for me. I wish this tourney was on FCP because I know bob would take care of it.
That sucked, dude. The other guy said it crashed on him a few times also. Was that at the final table?
FT crashed for me too...i thought that my internet had gone down, but nope, it was FT...hopefully they'll do something about it for ya.
That sucked, dude. The other guy said it crashed on him a few times also. Was that at the final table?
It crashed once at the final table and then again right when we got heads up. I'm so pissed right now

I got an email back from FT they said they had lots of reports of problems and need a bunch of information from me about my connection and need to run some sort of test on my computer and send it to them.