Actionjeff Chat On Stars

ActionJeff: ull always be a mediocre tourney donkeyActionJeff: and eventually will take a shot at a big game and go bustActionJeff: because you just dont have the brains or balls.GB2005: does that natural talent inlcude donking away 80k heads up on full tilt last week?ActionJeff: I make more money than you would ever dream ofGB2005: i dont think so sirActionJeff: donking 80k some daysActionJeff: winning 2x that other daysGB2005: whatever u gotta tell urselfActionJeff: my bankroll is probably 20x yours, not even exaggeratingActionJeff: i bet uve got like 50-100k max, if ur luckyActionJeff: ur so badGB2005: lolActionJeff: im going to keep playing $150 tourneys and ****ActionJeff: just to **** on you and kill ur expectation every time ur at my tableActionJeff: you and like 10 other peopleGB2005: who else?earlier he said somethin about scott fischman being a "punk"

is GB2005 anyone im supposed to know?
I know he is somewhere on pocket5's rankings and I've seen him deep in a bunch of the big buy-in tournies on stars. I would take him over that punk ActionJeff anyday, and at any game.
I just happen to know who he is and where is blog page is...why, are you a f-a-g ?
yes
I can probably hook you up 'or something' if you want
ok. thank you.

ActionJeff: raises 1600 to 2400MrteddyKGB: raises 5600 to 8000t soprano: folds ActionJeff: raises 9455 to 17455 and is all-inMrteddyKGB: calls 9455*** FLOP *** [Jh 2h 3c]*** TURN *** [Jh 2h 3c] [Qd]georgeman88 is connected *** RIVER *** [Jh 2h 3c Qd] [4c]t soprano said, "innh"*** SHOW DOWN ***MrteddyKGB: shows [Ah Qs] (a pair of Queens)ActionJeff: shows [Th Tc] (a pair of Tens)ActionJeff said, "**** you ***got" MrteddyKGB collected 36110 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 36110 | Rake 0 Board [Jh 2h 3c Qd 4c]Seat 1: DKraise folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: ActionJeff (button) showed [Th Tc] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 3: MrteddyKGB (small blind) showed [Ah Qs] and won (36110) with a pair of Queens