Stars Sunday Million

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the old "I won't post until I have a decent stack a couple of hours in, then I don't have to post if I go bust right away" is out today...
See, I am very honest when I give my chips away.

41 out of 330. I made the money!!!!!!!!Had a huge hand where my 34 spades snapped kk. Very close because I turned the flush after he slow played. He had the K spade but river blank had me dancin in the living room!AA against 88 24 out of 305AA again!!! 5 out of 257

Good Job, boys. I got knocked out in 273 or something, I am thinking I was at pip's table.
yes, you were two to my left, gg78k, 6 of 219anyone know any of these players? Pro aliases?9 of 186, no cards good enough to try and steal much less play, just waiting
yes, you were two to my left, gg78k, 6 of 219anyone know any of these players? Pro aliases?9 of 186, no cards good enough to try and steal much less play, just waiting
good luck, make some big money
update?
For my $4.40, i took second, only because i had the guy all in Preflop or post flop, and he was either dominated, or drawing to the nut flush, and both times he nailed it.$140 ain't bad, but man, there is no justice in poker.

i'm still in... currently 52/171 with 41k in chips (average is 36k)... i'm in as BKiCe at table 143, railers would be lovelyalso i got three final tables in the last two days so i am READY to make a run.