Best Poker Show On Tv

I like High Stakes on GSN, best show ever on TV if you ask me. Good play by play and it's REAL money. Which makes it very exciting. Mr. Kotter gives some good insight to whats going on and keeps you informed. Anytime you can see someone lose 300k+ in hand is just awesome. (to bad it was DN) I just think its way better than tourney's, even though those are good show too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's generally agreed that HSP is the best poker show out there. How about the WORST poker show? My vote has to be on the Heartland Poker Tour. The World Poker Tour is next, due to it's insane blinds structure at the final table.

You've obviously never watched teh CPT Women's Tourney. Worst poker show ever. Ugly girls. Bad play, it doesnt get much worse.

and unfair player contracts :club:
Yeah, the WPT is really making it tough for the 7 poker players to make a living. I've asked some of my law school friends and after reading the court filings online, all of them agree that the group of 7 have a very good shot, but most likely, it will be settled out of court.
This show is better, now that Phil Hellmuth is on it.
are you kidding? This show is weak natuarally with total donks, but Hellmuth is attrocious.
Mansion Speed Poker from the Poker Dome is pretty damn bad.
QFTWhat do you guys think about PPT?
are you kidding? This show is weak natuarally with total donks, but Hellmuth is attrocious. QFTWhat do you guys think about PPT?
PPT is a good show. But I think the commentators give out too much strategy...not good for our EV.
PPT is a good show. But I think the commentators give out too much strategy...not good for our EV.
You are right on the strategy. I thought I would hate hearing Seif, but he is actually very very good. Probably one of the best commentators in my book.
Aces, It depends on what you mean by Celebrity poker being better with Hellmuth on board. As far as a commentator for poker goes Gordon is WAAAAAAAY better IMO. Still a little bit but less of a ****** factor.
I got to meet Gordon last year at WSOP. He was actually very friendly and a nice guy. Too bad he is catching so much negativity with the lawsuit. Plz no lawsuit replies. Different thread.

Sometimes their strategys seem to be positive EV. For instance earlier tonight there was some hand where seif couldn't get over someone folding A5 instead of raising with it.They offer some good strategy but not so specific on situations like why someone would fold that hand.