foxwoods world poker finals qualifiers

Anyone know of any sites that are/will run qualifiers for this event? I know Bodog has qualifiers, but it is hard to tell when the tournaments are/will be without downloading the software. Any other places run qualifiers to WPT events?

Anyone know of any sites that are/will run qualifiers for this event?  I know Bodog has qualifiers, but it is hard to tell when the tournaments are/will be without downloading the software.  Any other places run qualifiers to WPT events?
UB has $100 Sat. into Foxwoods. Paradise Poker has $200 sat., and you can win a seat into that sat. in a $4 rebuy/add-on sat.That's all that I know of
Anyone know of any sites that are/will run qualifiers for this event?  I know Bodog has qualifiers, but it is hard to tell when the tournaments are/will be without downloading the software.  Any other places run qualifiers to WPT events?
UB has $100 Sat. into Foxwoods. Paradise Poker has $200 sat., and you can win a seat into that sat. in a $4 rebuy/add-on sat.That's all that I know of
Thank you thank you.
You could also plan a midweek-weekend trip to Foxwoods to see if you could win your way in a ACT, play live cash games, and see the pros.
You could also plan a midweek-weekend trip to Foxwoods to see if you could win your way in a ACT, play live cash games, and see the pros.
Thought about doin that, but I don't have the time to play and then go back for the actual event.In case anyone cares, Full Tilt runs their qualifiers every Saturday at 3.UB runs theirs Mondays at 9:30.Bodog is still undeclared as to when they will run theirs.Paradise seems to run theirs at somewhat random intervals.