• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to look for the Easter Egg where you can play as Mario or Luigi, their reads are dead on and all the players are terrified of their raises. The game is awesome, you should definitely pick it up.

Be sure to look for the Easter Egg where you can play as Mario or Luigi, their reads are dead on and all the players are terrified of their raises. The game is awesome, you should definitely pick it up.
If you're out of position against Luigi, check-call the flop and check-raise the turn. Works a lot against him. Mario kicks my assing though.
If you're out of position against Luigi, check-call the flop and check-raise the turn. Works a lot against him. Mario kicks my assing though.
Thanks for the tip, I've just been blasting all-in when I have a good hand (Smash method) but it's almost like he can see my cards sometimes with his reads. I've heard rumors about other Easter Eggs regarding Jennifer and Evelyn and The Crazy Horse, but I haven't been able to find anything yet. Someone said you have to have over $10 million before the Egg comes into play...we'll see. I play every day, it's such a great game.
Thanks for the tip, I've just been blasting all-in when I have a good hand (Smash method) but it's almost like he can see my cards sometimes with his reads. I've heard rumors about other Easter Eggs regarding Jennifer and Evelyn and The Crazy Horse, but I haven't been able to find anything yet. Someone said you have to have over $10 million before the Egg comes into play...we'll see. I play every day, it's such a great game.
I still can't beat Princess heads up. It only took me one hand to beat Yoshi, but then Donkey Kong, broke the table. :club:
I've also heard you can unlock the original Pitfall game, but no luck so far.I wanna jump some gators. JS.
It's a sidegame (kinda like the little mini-games in GTA-San Andreas) only starring Daniel Negreanu as the hero. The pits with Hellmuth in them are the worst, it's hard dodge bullets down there.
It's a sidegame (kinda like the little mini-games in GTA-San Andreas) only starring Daniel Negreanu as the hero. The pits with Hellmuth in them are the worst, it's hard dodge bullets down there.
That is awesome. Now I want to go back home and play some more...

I've been waiting soooo long for that to finally come out. I'm guessing MTV finally got there same-name show finally on or something?Whatever the case, I will be picking mine up after work. It's gotta be somewhere in the city I'm sure.

I also heard there is a Mini Game where Mike the Mouth and Sheeki fight, punch out style. You have to pick between the two of them.

has anyone gotten to the easter egg in the world series where you play greg raymer in the eating contest? that was hard.

I also heard there is a Mini Game where Mike the Mouth and Sheeki fight, punch out style. You have to pick between the two of them.
has anyone gotten to the easter egg in the world series where you play greg raymer in the eating contest? that was hard.
I'm sure there will be a lot more of these coming out soon. There should be a Stacked forum now that the game is out...
I'm trying to find that one!How did you get it? I bet if you win you get +EV on every flop
It's actually not Punch-Out style, neither of their ego's could possibly handle the player only seeing the back of their head. The game designers did it Kung-Fu style instead, with Matusow and Sheikhan fighting on a log.

Have you heard of the Fillmaff Easter Egg?Every time you fold Kings preflop, his picture appears and says "Perfect Poker", if you hit down and start at the same time, you go into a mini game where you have to dodge bullets and go dumpster diving for drinks and food.