unofficial: what do you "dislike" most about fcp?

since there was another topic about what you like most about FCP, I created this one just to see what creative comments we get. this is the place to come to vent about newbies, threads, another member...or anything that you hate about FCP.Bring out your best flame thrower because this is going to get crazyGO!teneight

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't dis-like anything about this site.It's great.I'm sure I'll find something later I don't like, like Daniel's blogs not having enough poker in them (sw).

since there was another topic about what you like most about FCP, I created this one just to see what creative comments we getGO!teneight
Allow me. I get annoyed when people write Dear Daniel letters in the general forum, fully expecting an answer. I get even more annoyed when those letters give advice, no instruct on how Daniel should be playing more or less cards, changing limits, how he behaves in his personal life, and all of the people who like to spread gossip. I get annoyed every month with the following posts: 1. I play online for play money, and I am no good. Therefore, ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED!! 2. Who is the greatest/hottest/worst or best looking poker player of all time? 3. Everyone look at this bad beat!!! 4. I want to get better at cards, but I don't want to read a book. How do I go about winning? 5. I win almost all the time at the micro limits I play. Should I turn pro? 6. Can someone post a link to that funny/gross/disgusting thread from a week/month/year ago? I looked all over for it, but I can't find it. Nevermind that silly search function, I am really wondering if someone will actually look for me because I am too lazy, and just post the answer here. Please? 7. Anyone who starts a post with, "I know Daniel". 8. That's all for right now. Thanks for letting me vent, teneight. BTW, congrats on the big win recently. I do have to talk a little bit of shit about my Broncos running all over your Raiders, in Oakland. Ouch. You better bring some game to Denver later this season. I'll be in the sixth row, South Stands, waiting for your loser friends in Denver to talk shit, so we can get their asses kicked out. 'Nuff said.J in Colo.
since there was another topic about what you like most about FCP, I created this one just to see what creative comments we getGO!teneight
Allow me. I get annoyed when people write Dear Daniel letters in the general forum, fully expecting an answer. I get even more annoyed when those letters give advice, no instruct on how Daniel should be playing more or less cards, changing limits, how he behaves in his personal life, and all of the people who like to spread gossip. I get annoyed every month with the following posts: 1. I play online for play money, and I am no good. Therefore, ONLINE POKER IS RIGGED!! 2. Who is the greatest/hottest/worst or best looking poker player of all time? 3. Everyone look at this bad beat!!! 4. I want to get better at cards, but I don't want to read a book. How do I go about winning? 5. I win almost all the time at the micro limits I play. Should I turn pro? 6. Can someone post a link to that funny/gross/disgusting thread from a week/month/year ago? I looked all over for it, but I can't find it. Nevermind that silly search function, I am really wondering if someone will actually look for me because I am too lazy, and just post the answer here. Please? 7. Anyone who starts a post with, "I know Daniel". 8. That's all for right now. Thanks for letting me vent, teneight. BTW, congrats on the big win recently. I do have to talk a little bit of shit about my Broncos running all over your Raiders, in Oakland. Ouch. You better bring some game to Denver later this season. I'll be in the sixth row, South Stands, waiting for your loser friends in Denver to talk shit, so we can get their asses kicked out. 'Nuff said.J in Colo.
Nice vent.
lol niceeeeeee

i hate how I can't cash in MTT's and someone seems to be at the final table everytime I turn around.(I know there are people out there that agree with me) I am just a bitter person that hates my job

It annoys e that all the threads pomising Tin Foil hats for sale turn out to be fake........I heard that they will make me a winning player at the ultra lowest limits and tell me where Gus is going broke at any one time, yet I can't find one anywhere....

i hate how I can't cash in MTT's and someone seems to be at the final table everytime I turn around.(I know there are people out there that agree with me) I am just a bitter person that hates my job
Agree whole-heartedly with both points... although I'm generally a happy person, just feel like Office Space describes my work life.
The tardy delivery of WSOP pool prizes (still not recieved my psp)
BigD - has anyone else not received their prizes? Or is it only the larger prizes that havn't been sent out yet?

1. The use of "sw". If you have to put that, either your joke wasn't good enough to begin with in the first place or it's being wasted on an audience who won't appreciate it anyway.2. Lack of moderation. Halfway through a post on an internet pro a twenty-four post discussion on the max bets in PL at the big game will break out that have nothing to do with the topic. Moderators should delete these or break them off into a new thread.

That my boobs a' swinging avatar is dis-allowed.
what he said
That TheWynn's boobs a' swinging avatar is dis-allowed.
what he said
what he said
what he said
what he said
what she said