useless fact

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that I actually used my ten-key to verify it, shows how bored I am today.   :whistle:
the fact i just googled to find out what in the hell my ten key was, then found a mytenkey website and began to read about it shows how bored I am today.
The fact that I actually used my ten-key to verify it, shows how bored I am today.   :whistle:
the fact i just googled to find out what in the hell my ten key was, then found a mytenkey website and began to read about it shows how bored I am today.
:club: let's think of something fun to do since we are both bored :think:
:club: let's think of something fun to do since we are both bored :think:
you ever play jotto?
you ever play jotto?
No, but i just googled it.
Jotto is basically a word game where we each start out with a 5 letter word that has 5 different letters.We then take turns sending each other a seperate 5 letter word and that person tells the other one how many letters in the word they got sent match the number of letters in their real word. You keep sending 5 letter words back and forth until someone figures out the other persons word.For example. If my real word was TANGY you may send me a word over like PASTE (again cant repeat any letters). I would send you back a 2 meaning that there are 2 letters in PASTE that match my word (The "A" and "T") etc etc. When I send you back the "2" I would also send you my new 5 letter guess. You send me back the # of letters with your new word, etc etc.
Sounds like fun.  Who goes first?
Well if I go first you wont have a chance to :wink: :wink: Ite let me think of my word, you have to write it down and no cheatingok i got my word
Sounds like fun.  Who goes first?
Well if I go first you wont have a chance to :wink: :wink:
oops...I forgot about that :wink:
Ite let me think of my word, you have to write it down and no cheatingok i got my word
Ok, so we both pick words at the same time, right?

yup, i wrote down my real word, you right down your real word.now you have to send me another 5 letter word withno repeating letters.i will send you back the # of letters from your word that are in my real word along with my guess word