• Please log in to reply
19923 replies to this topic

#19921 DanielNegreanu

DanielNegreanu

Poker Forum Veteran

• Root Admin
  • 8,452 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:33 PM

BEST TIME OF YEAR KIDS!!!! The draft is UPON US! Find those gems and we will see you in September. I still have some cash available for trade. Equal value this year for later years, later the better. Imagine, you can borrow money from me now, and pay me back in five years interest free. Seems like an outrageous deal.
Posted Image

#19922 serge

serge

Leafs nation Grand Poobah

• Members
  • 49,639 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 08:30 PM

View PostDanielNegreanu, on 31 July 2018 - 06:33 PM, said:

BEST TIME OF YEAR KIDS!!!! The draft is UPON US! Find those gems and we will see you in September. I still have some cash available for trade. Equal value this year for later years, later the better. Imagine, you can borrow money from me now, and pay me back in five years interest free. Seems like an outrageous deal.

We may have a match.
Owner of the Mustangs, 2014-2015 AHL Eastern Division Champs

Lets make America Great Again. Trump 2016

#19923 digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

Unenjoyable Annoying Retard

• Members
  • 38,579 posts
  • Interests:sports, music, movies, photography
  • Favorite Poker Game:Hi/Lo Chicago

Posted 01 August 2018 - 09:51 PM

View PostBabying, on 31 July 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

Just realize I have to attend a trade show at the International Centre sep 21-22. So latter is requested by me. If not my assistant will be in attendance

Is that the one George Chuvallo is signing at?
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.

#19924 Babying

Babying

Poker Forum God

• Members
  • 11,008 posts

Posted Today, 05:22 PM

View PostFCP Bob, on 24 July 2018 - 04:42 PM, said:

Draft Day will be Saturday Sept 22nd same place as the last few in the Party Room of my condo. Exact start time still to be confirmed but most likely late morning.

Ughh. My daughter is playing in a soccer tournament on Sep 22nd in Erin Ontario.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users