Hoosier At 2 Final Tables, Sort Of....

in the 14k 30rebuy on tilt he is currently 5/7, sucked out a few time with 14 and 11 people left, his 85>A7 and his 25>A7 both AIPF,hes also down to 4 in the 20+2 heads up, it started with 160. first in the 14k=4350first in heads up=865

also, $20 heads up?
Heavily drinking, wanted to play HU w/out spewing in cash and saw it on Stars tourney list. Didnt plan on winning 1 match, but won a bunch in a row somehow. Guess I could have just played a sit and go....KK<77 aipf in the 30r, 5th.
lolIm goin up to the boats tomorrow for the HPT tourney/10/25game you should get an ID and meet me up there.
Grats on tonights play and GL tomorrow. Make sure you beat the hell outta Checky, Mark, Vick and 120! :club:
i'd love to, unfortunately i already made plans to order pizza and watch the hills on tivo
I knew I wasn't the only one. Is this now socially acceptable to talk about or what?
i'd love to, unfortunately i already made plans to order pizza and watch the hills on tivo
lmfao
That is why you are a fat and nasty black woman.
i hope you got some old recorded episodes of undressed to watch when you're done
I knew I wasn't the only one. Is this now socially acceptable to talk about or what?
Wax120 loves that show. And he's a nicely dressed gay man today.Mark
I'm straight. I just look gay. There is a difference. It's thin, but there is one.
I'm straight. I just look gay. There is a difference. It's thin, but there is one.
Hmmm....Checky says the same exact thing!