By popular demand I am going to host a home game this Sunday, March 9. I will assume we are going to play normal limits for our games, which is $50 max buy in NL hold em. I am not going to plan on playing mixed games but we can get those going later on in the day if you all want. I'm also up for making it $100 NL if the demand is there, but $50 is fine.If you want to bring your laptop and play online, feel free to do so. Obv I have wireless internet. The more the merrier, bring whoever you all want. I would like to get at least 6-10 people so we get a decent size game going. Once again please bring your own refreshments...we can order pizza again or whatever. I'll handle the bottled water and whatever liquor is in the house you are all welcome to, the rest is up to you. Please let me know if you are in for sure in this thread so I can plan accurately. I don't care about the time, but here's what I think will work. NNB has been the one that wants to play the Sunday majors, so that would require an 11:45AM start for the Warmup. So let's do it this way...everyone is welcome any time after 11:00 AM. We will plan to start the cash game at 1:00PM though, so you youngersters will have to set an alarm. Everyone is welcome to stay until whenever. If anyone wants to actually remember a Wii this time we can get that going too, whatever you all want.I live in Broadview which is about 20 min west of downtown. If you are coming let me know and I will PM you my address and phone number.Let me know if I forgot to add something in this thread and I will edit it in. I'm also leaving for work now and then going out after work so don't expect to hear back from me until the wee hours. Thanks.IN SO FAR:chgocubs99Suited UpcrookedlinkGallo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll host a semi home game/bringyourlaptopandplaySundayMajors on Sunday if you guys want. Lemme know.
I might show up without a laptop just incase anyone wants to play w/ real monies, lol.
Id be down for getting together on Sunday. I would obv be playing online, but I still think it would be fun.Defff
Nowhere did it say LIVE

Anyone that goes, I would suggest to bring blankets and maybe some wood so we can start a fire in his basement.

I live in Broadview which is about 20 min west of downtown. [/b]
This is debateable. It took Jamie and I like an hour and a half to get home last time - we did get a little lost though.
This is debateable. It took Jamie and I like an hour and a half to get home last time - we did get a little lost though.
Jamie is closer than me, and it took me a half hour. You take 290 to 90 right?You must've gotten really lost, lol.
Jamie is closer than me, and it took me a half hour. You take 290 to 90 right?You must've gotten really lost, lol.
Yeah, we basically couldn't find the highway. We basically cruised the streets of Broadview for an hour at like 2 in the morning.
Yeah, we basically couldn't find the highway. We basically cruised the streets of Broadview for an hour at like 2 in the morning.
maps.google.comMake sure to print the reverse directions. :club:

Let's start planning the Chicagoland home game for May when the Buccos come to town and another one for for a day or two after Christmas, I think I'll be out there for both.

Let's start planning the Chicagoland home game for May when the Buccos come to town and another one for for a day or two after Christmas, I think I'll be out there for both.
You're in like every chicago thread.Did you used to live here or something?
He's just eager to visit BoysTown, imo. :club:
Well, It IS quite colorful.He should come at the end of June, see the parade. It ends right in front of my building.On another note.... Who's bringing drinks? So I'm not the only one, lol.
I'm just a fan of all Chicagoland FCPers.Edit:
Except Gallo

May be down for this on Sunday, but may not be able to make it by until later.Working on it now...

May be down for this on Sunday, but may not be able to make it by until later.Working on it now...
Weeeeeee! Better work it out son.(I have been saying son lately, it's kinda fun.)((I always picture Marlon Wayans when I say it.))
realmenofgeniusalso,[ ] InMark
Tell wax to come. I forget his name, it's like Chris or Mike or something normal like that. Right? "Short name, Sam, Moe, Sol?"

i might come if i can get a ride? even if the ride exists, i'm at like 40-50%. convince me, ****ers. i have a long weekend of poker to put in.kurt, wax=chris :club: