Wsop Event 38 - $1500 Nlhe

My best friend and FCPer wax120 is playing today. Table 179 Seat 5. Go say hello, his name is Chris. Anyone else in?Mark

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend and FCPer wax120 is playing today. Table 179 Seat 5. Go say hello, his name is Chris. Anyone else in?Mark
I'll try to check on him....i'll text you when i get there...
kurt im on table 320, lemme know when its called?
Haha, if I hear it I will.I still don't have your number though. Are you in the hall somewhere?
I'll try to check on him....i'll text you when i get there...
Nutz, you're back in vegas?!I (we) expect great mid and post trip reports early and often!Have fun...I'm so f-ing jealous

Nobody seems to be doing much.Justin is under 3k, Jared is right in that range it looks like. Fidler lost a pot as I walked by, missed his flush i think.Next to Justin's table is Anna Wroblewski though, and she was an alternate, and already had at least 15k, no idea how she did that so fast.

LOL @ the Rio. Wouldn't let me rail...huge joke. GL boys
What? Why not? Harrahs is a huge joke this year. Between the sauna tent out back and this crap with the final tables being hidden from view for the internet broadcasts, I have so little desire to play there. I hope it gets better :(Mark
What? Why not? Harrahs is a huge joke this year. Between the sauna tent out back and this crap with the final tables being hidden from view for the internet broadcasts, I have so little desire to play there. I hope it gets better :(Mark
It's just until all the alternates are in.I lost Chris though, his table broke.
It's just until all the alternates are in.I lost Chris though, his table broke.
He's at table 53 with KFL who has like 20K in chips.Mark