2009 Wsop Event 14 - $2,500 Six-handed Limit Hold'em

Daniel has made the final table and according to the WSOP website they will be streaming it live.http://wsop.pkr.com/http://www.bluffmagazine.com/live/Updates From Poker Newshttp://www.pokernews.com/wsop/2009/event-14/day3/Daniel's Twitter Updateshttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/daniel-negreanu/twitter.phpPayouts1 $ 223,688 - 2 $ 138,280 - 3 $ 89,660 - 4 $ 60,885 - 5 $ 43,201 - 6 $ 31,966 Daniel's Twitter Updates7 June 2009, 4:01 pmRealKidPoker: 621k combining to one table of 77 June 2009, 4:15 pmRealKidPoker: New peak of 800k.7 June 2009, 4:41 pmRealKidPoker: 768k still the leader break time. Barry Shulman on my right is climbing. Position on him is a very good thing7 June 2009, 6:36 pmRealKidPoker: We lost a player and are taking 10 min breakm I have 888k. Main competition is Brock Parker- tsoprano on PokerStars. He's tough

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Buckley Eliminated in 7th Place ($23,179)Daniel Negreanu raised, Jim Buckley made it three bets, Brock Parker four-bet, Negreanu called, and Buckley called.The flop came down {A-Hearts} {K-Clubs} {8-Clubs} and Negreanu checked. Buckley bet, Park raised, Negreanu folded, and then Buckley reraised all in. Parker made the call.Parker revealed {A-Diamonds} {A-Spades} to crush Buckley's {K-Hearts} {K-Diamonds}. The turn was the {5-Diamonds} and the river was the {J-Hearts} to eliminate Buckley in 7th place and the bubble boy of the official final table.

Daniel Negreanu 750000 50000 Barry Shulman 553000 198000 Brock Parker 510000 230000 Kyle Ray 360000 40000 Tommi Horkko 357000 93000 Kevin Hong 108000 107000

The Final TableThe final table is set and the players are relocating over to the final table arena. Here's how they stack up.Seat 1: Barry Shulman - 385,000Seat 2: Daniel Negreanu - 786,000Seat 3: Kevin Hong - 89,000Seat 4: Tommi Horkko - 460,000Seat 5: Brock Parker - 606,000Seat 6: Kyle Ray - 429,000Negreanu is by far the crowd favorite with plenty of people are piling into the arena to view his perfomance. We'll be getting things underway in a few minutes.

please someone confirms that live feed works for them.
I've got live feed on Bluff but they aren't showing DN yet. I can't get PKR to work, but everyone says it is the same broadcast.
I've got live feed on Bluff but they aren't showing DN yet. I can't get PKR to work, but everyone says it is the same broadcast.
thx, i know its the same (the streaming link is the same) and i was able to watch it whole week during live broadcasts. However, starting this weekend the stream is dead for me.Will try proxies ...
They are moving everyone to the final table arena. They have to get things set up, probably take a few minutes. They are showing a replay of last nites final table.
They are moving everyone to the final table arena. They have to get things set up, probably take a few minutes. They are showing a replay of last nites final table.
Yup... When I connected through proxy, I got streaming to work, but have audio only...Will wait to FT to start and then see am I unlucky enough to watch it dark.
its only working for americans so far it would seem, pretty ****ing shitty
would love to see it, but neither link is working :/how do i get a US citizen for a night!? ^^hopefully it will work on pkr in a while or something...