Games Offered On Fcp?

yeah im brand new to this forum and aint signed up for their poker site, i play elsewhere, but they have stud and hilow on this site? are there people actually sitting at the table at the 50c-1 1-2 or 2-4 limit usually? and can u use epaseport? i hear they are taking us players again? if ur a moderator answering me, please make sure my profile options notify my email all replies to my posts on this site.

yeah im brand new to this forum and aint signed up for their poker site, i play elsewhere, but they have stud and hilow on this site? are there people actually sitting at the table at the 50c-1 1-2 or 2-4 limit usually? and can u use epaseport? i hear they are taking us players again? if ur a moderator answering me, please make sure my profile options notify my email all replies to my posts on this site.
also one more question, can u find 5 card draw going? and do they have their own network? its not part of prima is it? what network is it on?

I'm no expert but I will give it a shoot... They do have seven card stud, but not much gaming going on there, I have played HU 7CS once in 2 months. FCP is on a new network called DGN that accepts american players (one of the few). The network still has some bugs but I have been told that they are making some major updates in a month or two. Hope this helps some...

There is sporadic 7-Card Stud play that is mostly short handed but it isn't regular.We don't offer 5-Card Stud.Americans can play and we're on the Digital Gaming Network.