Withdrawal Using Bank Transfer

After selecting a bank transfer for withdrawal option, I realized that this might not have been the best option. I realized that banks aren't allowed to transfer to and from gambling sites. How is full contact getting around this? Full Contact got back to me to let me know they are working out some kinks, it's been over 2 weeks and i still haven't recieved the money into my account, they apologized and said it should be there in a couple of days. Has anyone been successful transfering to their banks? Has anyone else had any problems?Victor

We have experienced some delays with our new direct to bank withdrawals. The reason for the delays are related to the new company who are providing us the service having many growing pains mostly from a technical aspect on their back end systems and some general screwing up.Some transfers have arrived in player's banks successfully but most to date have been delayed.If any player would like an update on their withdrawal or has a question the best thing to do is e-mail me directly at pokermanager@fullcontactpoker.com. Please don't contact the front line support agents as they your best source of information is via e-mail to me.