When Is The Freeroll To Decide The 9th Player And The Draw?

Hi,Can you please announce or estimate when the freeroll for 9th place and the draw for 10th place takes place forthe current promo of the 1 hour phone call with DN?Also, I heard from a player that there's a $500 chipset/case involved in a prize but I've read nothing about it.So, what's the scenario?Thanks in advance.P.S. the emailed newsletter I just got ignores the 9th and 10th places.... what are you trying to do, make us pee in our pants? :club:

Hi,Can you please announce or estimate when the freeroll for 9th place and the draw for 10th place takes place forthe current promo of the 1 hour phone call with DN?Also, I heard from a player that there's a $500 chipset/case involved in a prize but I've read nothing about it.So, what's the scenario?Thanks in advance.P.S. the emailed newsletter I just got ignores the 9th and 10th places.... what are you trying to do, make us pee in our pants? :club:
We haven't set any dates as of yet because we have to wait for a technical problem with the software to be fixed with tournament tokens before we run the event for all the players who earned at least one point.The player who mentioned a chipset was mistaken as the only prize will be the phone lesson with Daniel.
We haven't set any dates as of yet because we have to wait for a technical problem with the software to be fixed with tournament tokens before we run the event for all the players who earned at least one point.The player who mentioned a chipset was mistaken as the only prize will be the phone lesson with Daniel.
I remember hearing something about chipsets to the final tournament participants when the original announcement came out. Has this changed? Not that I really care, I wasn't able to participate.Here is the copy from the newsletter (January 19, 2007)I read this in:Cash Guarantees Increase: Starting today FCP's newest tournaments are raising their guarantees. The $4+0.40 will now have a $250 guarantee, the $7+0.70 will have a $350 guarantee and the $10+1 tournament will have a cool $500 guarantee. Als! o, this Saturday we will be lauching a new $20+2 tourney at 4 PM ET, with a whopping $700 guarantee!!Keep playing in those tourneys: The introduction of a new set of guaranteed tournaments to the FCP schedule has brought with it an awesome promotion that will allow one lucky winner to have an hour long phone chat with Daniel. The second to tenth place finishers won’t walk away empty-handed…they will all receive $100 and a cool chip set. You’ve got until the end of Feb. so if you haven’t participated in these tourneys yet, start playing now and accumulating those points!
I remember hearing something about chipsets to the final tournament participants when the original announcement came out. Has this changed? Not that I really care, I wasn't able to participate.Here is the copy from the newsletter (January 19, 2007)I read this in:Cash Guarantees Increase: Starting today FCP's newest tournaments are raising their guarantees. The $4+0.40 will now have a $250 guarantee, the $7+0.70 will have a $350 guarantee and the $10+1 tournament will have a cool $500 guarantee. Als! o, this Saturday we will be lauching a new $20+2 tourney at 4 PM ET, with a whopping $700 guarantee!!Keep playing in those tourneys: The introduction of a new set of guaranteed tournaments to the FCP schedule has brought with it an awesome promotion that will allow one lucky winner to have an hour long phone chat with Daniel. The second to tenth place finishers won’t walk away empty-handed…they will all receive $100 and a cool chip set. You’ve got until the end of Feb. so if you haven’t participated in these tourneys yet, start playing now and accumulating those points!
That description of the additional prizes was an error by the person who writes up our newsletters and it was the only place that any prizes other then the lesson with Daniel was mentioned. We are giving the players who finished in the top 8 on the leaderboard and the other 2 who will be at the final table a choice of either $100 or an FCP 500 piece chip set. I'm sorry for the error and confusion.
That description of the additional prizes was an error by the person who writes up our newsletters and it was the only place that any prizes other then the lesson with Daniel was mentioned. We are giving the players who finished in the top 8 on the leaderboard and the other 2 who will be at the final table a choice of either $100 or an FCP 500 piece chip set. I'm sorry for the error and confusion.
I really am not trying to start anything by posting that information. I knew I remembered seeing it somewhere and when I found it I thought I would share it with others. I like that you do admit when mistakes are made and try to atone for them. That is the main reason that I only have money on this poker site. I am not one of the 10, but that does should like a good compromise.
I really am not trying to start anything by posting that information. I knew I remembered seeing it somewhere and when I found it I thought I would share it with others. I like that you do admit when mistakes are made and try to atone for them. That is the main reason that I only have money on this poker site. I am not one of the 10, but that does should like a good compromise.
I am glad you did thanks. When I heard someone talking at a table about a chip set I had no idea what they were talking about.Since I must have missed that news letter. So Thanks for pointing it out. And thanks to FCP for the bonus prize. Bob rocks.
I am glad you did thanks. When I heard someone talking at a table about a chip set I had no idea what they were talking about.Since I must have missed that news letter. So Thanks for pointing it out. And thanks to FCP for the bonus prize. Bob rocks.
Congrats on making the cut Icemanrulz.