Fcp Deposits

I am from Canada and I was wondering what the best (cheapest) way to set up a cash account was. In Party Poker I just had to give my banking information but I don't seem to have that option @ FCP. Also I have an American Express card so Visa and Mastercards are out too.Whiter

I am from Canada and I was wondering what the best (cheapest) way to set up a cash account was. In Party Poker I just had to give my banking information but I don't seem to have that option @ FCP. Also I have an American Express card so Visa and Mastercards are out too.Whiter
You should take a look at E-Wallet Express. As a Canadian there are many different ways to fund your E-Wallet express account and then you can deposit to your FCP account.
Bob, what about for us Amerikaners?
The current most popular way for Americans to deposit is with Make A Deposit using your credit card to purchase long distance phone credits that are then traded in for chips.Just go to our cashier and review the different methods and see what makes the most sense for you.
The current most popular way for Americans to deposit is with Make A Deposit using your credit card to purchase long distance phone credits that are then traded in for chips.Just go to our cashier and review the different methods and see what makes the most sense for you.
Yeah I tried them, I entered all my info twice and got sent to a blank page.Can't wait for the charges to start showing up on my bill.