Hockey Hall Of Fame Poker Tourney

My apologies to all: I screwed up the date, and the tourney is actually May 8th. All other details remain exactly the same. I will be grabbing tickets before they go on sale for you clowns. If you're on this list and want OFF let me know ASAP. Likewise, if you're NOT on it, and want on, let me know. Cost is still $200.Zach registeredTroy registeredArp registeredSev registeredUntilted registeredserge registeredSbriand registeredBrent registeredBrent's dad registeredOttawa Biatch registeredDale registeredAdam registeredMrs. Adam registeredtulane flyer registeredBabyIng registered

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm still in too. What's the deal with the celebs, will they be mostly Leafs/Ex Leafs? Or more diverse?Basically, should I be afraid to wear my Bruins jersey?
It's the Hockey Hall of Fame. The Bruins are a legendary franchise. Seems right to me...
Yeah I'm still in too. What's the deal with the celebs, will they be mostly Leafs/Ex Leafs? Or more diverse?Basically, should I be afraid to wear my Bruins jersey?
You should always be afraid to wear your Bruins jersey.. :club:

I am loving all the dead money..Between you stiffs and the drunk hockey players, i cant lose. :club: If you guys are up for a percent share of the main prize I would be in.For example if one of us wins a seat in the WSOP tourney, the losers get a 10 or 20% share.Just a thought.I will also put a bounty on my head. Anyone who knocks me out gets 3 beers of their choice after the tourney.If its Zach he only gets two.

I am loving all the dead money..Between you stiffs and the drunk hockey players, i cant lose. :club: If you guys are up for a percent share of the main prize I would be in.For example if one of us wins a seat in the WSOP tourney, the losers get a 10 or 20% share.Just a thought.I will also put a bounty on my head. Anyone who knocks me out gets 3 beers of their choice after the tourney.If its Zach he only gets two.
In other words we should just dump off our chips to Ray and have him play the main event for us.

I usually wear my FCP hockey jersey to these things. Always starts a conversation something like this:Clueless Poker player that gets his info from WPT telecasts: Hey isnt that Negreanu's site?Me: Yes it isClueless: Do you know Daniel? He is my most favouritest poker player.Me: Yes I know him. We used to play poker in Toronto together.Clueless 2: Hey so you must be a great player.Me: I like to think I am ok. But I havent played professionally in a long time.Clueless 1: Wow thats awesome. I noticed you fold a lot, I cant seem to fold.Me: Ya folding is a part of the game.Clueless 2: So how did you get invited to this tourney?Me: I know the tournament director(point to the front of the room where Chris is standing)Clueless Dealer: Check or bet.Me: I checked two minutes ago, its not up to me.Eddie Shack: HEY SWEETHEART, ANOTHER RED WINE PLEASE.True story