Serge's 2008-2009 Prop Bets

Here we go again, after a terrible year in prop betting where I got shellacked, mostly from Gruven, lets start fresh.I will post all my bets in here, if you are interested in any particular bet let me know and I might book with you as well.GRUVENNik Antropov will score 30 goalsJason Blake will score 30 goalsAlex Ponikarovsky will score 25 goalsNiklas Hagman will score 30 goals VOID Hagman wont play 70 gamesAlex Steen will score 25 goalsALL bets for $50 each...All bets have minimum 70 games played clause.Special Dale formula bet $25Andrei Kostitsyn goals times # of Leafs with a minus rating divided by Leafs Shutouts vs Antropov pts...Serge has AntropovGruven says the Leafs WONT MATCH last years shutout total.....$25GRUVEN BETTING ACCOUNT: Gruven +5RINSWUN SETTLEDPenguins vs Tampa regular season pts PLUS 10...Serge has Tampa and plus 10 pts $30Penguins will not have 98 or more pts...Serge has under... $30Rinswun says Sidney Crosby will finish in the top 2 in regular season pts....................$50 Rinswin says Lecavalier wont get 100.5 pts..min 70 game played clause......................$20DIGITALMONKEYDale says I will lose 3 of the 5 prop bets with Chris....$25 BET VOID HAGMAN DIDNT PLAY 70 GAMESif any are voided then bet is offMatt Stajan vs Sergei Kostitsyn pts $25 most 10 or less games difference in GPKyle Wellwood vs Ruslan Fedotenko pts $20 most 20 or less games difference in GPPenguins wont make playoffs 10-1..Serge bets $20 to Dale's $200Sidney Crosby pts vs Serge's choice of any two Leafs pts $25( Tomas Kaberle and Nik Antropov)Serge must declare the two players by October 4Zach Bogosian...Dale says Zach Bogosian wont get 5AHL Pts for the Mustangs this year....$20 WINLeafs vs Montreal GF--------------$2 a goalLeafs vs Montreal GA--------------$2 a goalEastern conference playoff betDale must give Serge $10 for the following teams making playoffs New Jersey, Rangers, Capitals, Hurricanes, Lightning, Philly and Toronto.....Serge must give Dale $20 if following teams make playoffs Ottawa,Montreal, Pittsburgh and Boston.DALE BETTING ACCOUNT: SERGE +$70RMUNROAlexei Ponikarovsky will score 25 goals....$25Nik Antropov will score 30 goals....$25 PUSH SETTLEDminimum 70 gm rule in effect$50 ..Serge says that the LEAFS WONT be a lottery teamTROYOMACLeafs vs Bruins regular season pts...Serge has Leafs plus 10....$25BigdMcgeeSerge will end up losing money overall in all bets posted in this thread $50CoesillianSergei Kostitsyn vs Matt Stajan pts $20 Total games difference in GP must be 10 or less VOIDAndrei Kostitsyn vs Nik Antropov pts $20 same rule as above SERGE WINStrategyLee Stempniak vs Nik Antropov total goals $5 Total games difference clause of 10 or less games WIN PUSHDavid Perron vs Kyle Wellwood total pts $5 Total games difference clause of 10 or less games LOSSDinkDonkNiklas Hagman under 30 goals scored $25 minimum 70 games played clause(money escrowed) VOIDThe Hidden(AKA Ira)Crosby and Malkin will have less than 190 pts....$25 SETTLEDSincSergei Kostitsyn vs Matt Stajan pts $20 Total games difference in GP must be 10 or less VOIDAndrei Kostitsyn vs Nik Antropov pts $20 same rule as above WIN"Demise of the Habs bet"..Serge wins if the Habs finish 4 spots or less above the Leafs in the Conference $20 WINKrup 24Penguins vs Tampa regular season pts PLUS 10...Serge has Tampa and plus 10 pts $30 LOSSPenguins will not have 98 or more pts...Serge has under... $30 LOSSOTTAWA BIATCHLeafs vs Senators total pts cumulative for 3 years bet $1 per pt. 2008-2009,2009-2010, 2010-2011ATOMIC TEAMontreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs total regular season pts $50 WINSerge has the Leafs and 19.5ptsOver under on Kovalev pts 71.5 pts...Atomic Tea bets over...$20 WINNiklas Hagman under 30 goals..........................................$15 LOSSThomas Steen under 25 goals.........................................$15 LOSSAJS510Serge says Sidney Crosby will NOT finish in the top two in reg season overall pts $50 WINSerge says the Leafs will finish in the TOP Half of the league in GAA average $50 LOSSADAM'S YAHOO LEAGUE BETSMustangs vs Sunrise Community $20Mustangs vs Lost Cause $25Mustangs vs Newmarket Hurricanes $20Mustangs vs Spider Monkeys $20Mustansg vs Canadian Gothic AAA $20All regular season pts.Follow this thread for updates. --------------------Toronto Maple Leafs number #1 fan.The Pittsburgh Penguins and the Montreal Canadiens miss the playoffs in 2009 fanclub president.RICK TOCCHET EXPERIENCEPROUD MEMBER SINCE OCTOBER 2008

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh, don't you ever learn?
apparently not...I am ready to take it back this year...

On the bright side, I have an excellent prop bettor comp program. Serge loses almost $300 in prop bets to me, but he got into the Ultimate Bet party at the WSOP, with free food and booze. This year, he may get dinner at Wynn...

apparently not...I am ready to take it back this year...
Good luck friend.
On the bright side, I have an excellent prop bettor comp program. Serge loses almost $300 in prop bets to me, but he got into the Ultimate Bet party at the WSOP, with free food and booze. This year, he may get dinner at Wynn...
Lol.
So Serge came out on top. Awesome!
lol..that was a good one..By the way this year, I will come out on top..
I'd like to bet that the Bruins finish at least 10 points ahead of the Leafs this year.
Ill take the action for $25 if you like
The non Leaf player bets aren't bad, but the leaf bets are just awful. Can I get in?
make an offer
So Serge came out on top. Awesome!
is that some kind of veiled fat joke...??By the way I didnt eat at the party, did have a few drinks though...Beer with Hellmuth on the can, baby.
is that some kind of veiled fat joke...??By the way I didnt eat at the party, did have a few drinks though...Beer with Hellmuth on the can, baby.
I didn't think it was veiled. :club: How does Hellmuth drink and talk about himself at the same time?
I didn't think it was veiled. :club: How does Hellmuth drink and talk about himself at the same time?
Actually Hellmuth wasnt at his own party, as he was busy at a final table trying to win his 12th bracelet..Was waiting for him though.
I'll take the Antropov and Ponikarovsky bets, $25 each.
consider yourself..BOOKED
Ill take the action for $25 if you like
Booked. I would also take action on all your leaf scoring bets if you wanted, but you already have a bunch of action on them so it's ok if you don't want more.
Can I get $20 each on the Antprov and Pony deals? I'll take the under on both?
Antropov and Pony bets are closed right now...Too much action
I have a prop bet for you serge... that you will finish in the red in total prop bets in this thread for the next season.
I ll take you up on that..how much?