Fcp Yahoo Hockey League

Ok, now that all 20 teams are filled, we need to discuss the draft date. So far, I've only heard from two GM's that say they won't be able to make it this coming Monday at 9pm, unless I hear from a few more I think we'll have to stick with that date since 18/20 is the best we can hope for in a league this large. Let me know what works for you guys, I can roll with whatever, as long as the draft is completed before next Thursday.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, now that all 20 teams are filled, we need to discuss the draft date. So far, I've only heard from two GM's that say they won't be able to make it this coming Monday at 9pm, unless I hear from a few more I think we'll have to stick with that date since 18/20 is the best we can hope for in a league this large. Let me know what works for you guys, I can roll with whatever, as long as the draft is completed before next Thursday.
For me Mondays and Wednesdays are tough because I'm at school till 6 and then it takes an hour to drive home. So personally Tuesdays and Thursdays would be best.Also what I noticed in my league that I'm running it asks what week you want to start. I suggest we start with week two since week one is only the two games in London. So basically only if you have Kings or Ducks players will you score any points. That's stupid in my opinion.
We also have to decide, are we starting at Week 1 or Week 2. Week 1 to me is worthless because it's only two games those are which are in London.
Yeah, I think I'll just go ahead and make that change right now. I don't think anyone will complain since it's only two games.

I'm assumimg that Belanger is talking about PST since he's in California so that'd be 10:00 pm EST. For myself, the earliest I could draft would be 6:00 pm PST due to getting home from work which was the original draft time.

I am proud to announce that i will be representing the Mustangs of the AHL in this pool....Even though there is no money involved , I am sure for those that are interested we can work some prop bets into this ....Look forward to dominating another pool....Lets all have fun...I cant WAIT FOR HOCKEY SEASON...woohooo

Can you please change it back to starting on Week 1? Week 1 includes both the European games, plus all the games the week following. Week 2 doesn't begin until October 8th (Monday)
They must have changed it then because when I first signed up for another league Week 1 was only the two games in London.
They must have changed it then because when I first signed up for another league Week 1 was only the two games in London.
Yeah, I'm the commish in a league with my buddies, so I went to switch that league to week 2 after I saw Adam did, and that's when I saw week 2 starts Oct 8.

Ok guys, I guess the draft date/time will be staying where it is, since I've only heard from two guys who can't make the date and one who can make the date but not the time (cancelled out by one who can't do a later start). I take that to mean that 17/20 GM's are good with the existing draft date/time which is an outstanding result. The FCP Yahoo League draft is set for Monday at 9pm EST, hope to see a lot of people in attendance. Please note that if the date or the time doesn't really work for you, there's always the autopicker that can be customized any way you like. Thanks!Adam*Edit* BTW, the time isn't perfect for me either, I'm going to have to leave in the middle of the draft to head for work, probably miss a round or two in the early middle. Just don't want anyone thinking that I'm being selfish or anything, as always I want to be as fair as possible to everyone. I'll be setting my autopicker to do the best I can while I'm absent.

Ok guys, I guess the draft date/time will be staying where it is, since I've only heard from two guys who can't make the date and one who can make the date but not the time (cancelled out by one who can't do a later start). I take that to mean that 17/20 GM's are good with the existing draft date/time which is an outstanding result. The FCP Yahoo League draft is set for Monday at 9pm EST, hope to see a lot of people in attendance. Please note that if the date or the time doesn't really work for you, there's always the autopicker that can be customized any way you like. Thanks!Adam*Edit* BTW, the time isn't perfect for me either, I'm going to have to leave in the middle of the draft to head for work, probably miss a round or two in the early middle. Just don't want anyone thinking that I'm being selfish or anything, as always I want to be as fair as possible to everyone. I'll be setting my autopicker to do the best I can while I'm absent.
I am very excited about this...I will implement the golden rule of fantasy hockey in this pool...I ll give you all a secretNO SENATORS AND NO HABSguaranteed victory