The Fcp Micro Brewery Barrage

Yes it is a little early in the day, but the sooner the word is out the better. With all the success that FCP'ers have had in barrages recently, I figured I'd make a barrage and try to get as many in here as possible, so we can take these two documents down tonight.So, tourneys are as follows:Rebuy #1: 44300629 18:00 EST $5.50+R NL Hold 'Em ($25,000 Guaranteed)Congrats to Msals and GWCGWC for final tabling this baby last night, with Msals taking it down for over $7400. Spectacular, gentlemen. You guys are ninjas. :D :D Rebuy #2: 44300645 20:00 EST $3.30+R NL Hold 'Em ($20,000 Guaranteed)OK, that is all for now. Get ready, take the dog for a walk, shower up, do your Yoga, meditate, watch Star Trek, give yourself a stranger, whatever it is you need to do to get prepared. Come six and a half hours from now, it will be time to dance. Hope to see a good number of people in here.Me personally, I have to take a nap now. Please keep it bumped throughout the day for me.And unfortunately, I myself do not have the bankroll for stakes, so please no asking in this thread. When the good hearted souls are staking, they will offer. Let's not ruin that by asking for them every time there is a barrage.What I do have though, is a $30 transfer for the first person that pulls off a successful squeeze with any two unpaired cards under a 10 and posts the Hand History in this thread. (Obviously that is what a squeeze is, but just so everyone is clear.):D:club: Not sure if that will help get people to the final table or just get them knocked out, but hey, it'll be fun to see. Feel free to post your unsuccessful ones too.Let's go FCP!I'll do a Roll Call at 17:00 EST

• Replies 981
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will probably be in for the 3.30 even though my bankroll is a little short to be playing them at the moment. I am inspired by all of the success. A good afternoon of studying will be punctuated by the rebuy thrill.cant wait

Congrats to Msals and GWCGWC for final tabling this baby last night, with Msals taking it down for over $7400. Spectacular gentlemen. You guys are ninjas. :club::D
gee, this whole time I thought those were peeping tom icons (I only ever saw IQCrash use them...seemed appropriate).out of curiousity, how long do these low-buyin rebuy tournaments usually take to finish?
I will probably be in for the 3.30 even though my bankroll is a little short to be playing them at the moment. I am inspired by all of the success. A good afternoon of studying will be punctuated by the rebuy thrill.cant wait
As GWC said yesterday, and I play this same style, just play tight and wait for people to shove on your monsters in the first hour. If you get knocked out, just double rebuy and add on at the end of the first hour, then you are starting with ~5,000 at 75/150 at the worst, making for plenty of time to be patient and play well. If you can allot yourself $18, that will allow you to rebuy twice if you get busted, and still double rebuy and addon. So $15 or $18 gives you plenty of room. Payouts start at $22 usually for these night time $3r's, so you still turn a profit if you cash.On another note, I am starting to think the squeeze incentive may be foolish for this level buy in? I don't know, I think it may just cause people to bleed chips, considering how many villains just can't hit that fold button holding their A rag soooted.If someone comes up with a better incentive, maybe we'll change it. Feel free to post any ideas.
out of curiousity, how long do these low-buyin rebuy tournaments usually take to finish?
Usually about 6 hours to the final table. Fields for each are usually over 2,000, with the $3r drawing a few more than the $5r.
As GWC said yesterday, and I play this same style, just play tight and wait for people to shove on your monsters in the first hour. If you get knocked out, just double rebuy and add on at the end of the first hour, then you are starting with ~5,000 at 75/150, making for plenty of time to be patient and play well. If you can allot yourself $18, that will allow you to rebuy twice if you get busted, and still double rebuy and addon. So $15 or $18 gives you plenty of room. Payouts start at $22 usually for these night time $3r's, so you still turn a profit if you cash.
thats the plan, im in for sure
As GWC said yesterday, and I play this same style, just play tight and wait for people to shove on your monsters in the first hour. If you get knocked out, just double rebuy and add on at the end of the first hour, then you are starting with ~5,000 at 75/150, making for plenty of time to be patient and play well. If you can allot yourself $18, that will allow you to rebuy twice if you get busted, and still double rebuy and addon. So $15 or $18 gives you plenty of room. Payouts start at $22 usually for these night time $3r's, so you still turn a profit if you cash.On another note, I am starting to think the squeeze incentive may be foolish for this level buy in? I don't know, I think it may just cause people to bleed chips, considering how many villains just can't hit that fold button holding their A rag soooted.If someone comes up with a better incentive, maybe we'll change it. Feel free to post any ideas.
Yup, tight is the key. I did my first ever rebuy(the $3) on sunday, I only had $35 in my account so I was definitely out of my BR, but I only invested $9 and finished the first hour at 10k chips(after adding on of course), ended up finishing in 300ish, made a $15 profit.

This was a sick sick first hand... got me off to a good start though Game #8768420208: Tournament #44300598, $3.00+$0.30 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2007/03/06 - 14:00:00 (ET)Table '44300598 11' 9-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: halfkeg sr. (1500 in chips) Seat 3: micke6404 (1500 in chips) Seat 4: bolteraroad (1500 in chips) Seat 5: fitzinabox (3000 in chips) Seat 6: Henning-mark (1500 in chips) Seat 7: allinjos (1500 in chips) Seat 8: woofer50 (3000 in chips) Seat 9: kknoefler (1500 in chips) micke6404: posts small blind 10bolteraroad: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to fitzinabox [As Ah]fitzinabox: raises 2980 to 3000 and is all-inHenning-mark: calls 1500 and is all-inallinjos: calls 1500 and is all-inwoofer50: calls 3000 and is all-inkknoefler: folds halfkeg sr.: folds micke6404: folds Roarioum is connected bolteraroad: calls 1480 and is all-in*** FLOP *** [Qc 7c 7h]allinjos said, "lol"*** TURN *** [Qc 7c 7h] [Qh]*** RIVER *** [Qc 7c 7h Qh] [7s]*** SHOW DOWN ***fitzinabox: shows [As Ah] (a full house, Sevens full of Aces)woofer50: shows [8c 5c] (a full house, Sevens full of Queens)fitzinabox collected 3000 from side potHenning-mark: shows [Ac Ad] (a full house, Sevens full of Aces)allinjos: shows [8h 8s] (a full house, Sevens full of Queens)bolteraroad: shows [Td Ts] (a full house, Sevens full of Queens)fitzinabox collected 3755 from main potHenning-mark collected 3755 from main pot

Usually about 6 hours to the final table. Fields for each are usually over 2,000, with the $3r drawing a few more than the $5r.
hmm...suppose if I made it to final table I'd be willing to stay up until 2-3 am. I'd like to support ur barrage.
As GWC said yesterday, and I play this same style, just play tight and wait for people to shove on your monsters in the first hour. If you get knocked out, just double rebuy and add on at the end of the first hour, then you are starting with ~5,000 at 75/150 at the worst, making for plenty of time to be patient and play well. If you can allot yourself $18, that will allow you to rebuy twice if you get busted, and still double rebuy and addon. So $15 or $18 gives you plenty of room. Payouts start at $22 usually for these night time $3r's, so you still turn a profit if you cash.On another note, I am starting to think the squeeze incentive may be foolish for this level buy in? I don't know, I think it may just cause people to bleed chips, considering how many villains just can't hit that fold button holding their A rag soooted.If someone comes up with a better incentive, maybe we'll change it. Feel free to post any ideas.
heheh...then you're gonna love having me at the table in the first hour. my goal is to rebuy as much as required until I get to 15k in chips (my goal is actually 20k but only in the first 30 min.).
heheh...then you're gonna love having me at the table in the first hour. my goal is to rebuy as much as required until I get to 15k in chips (my goal is actually 20k but only in the first 30 min.).
rebuyaments, yummyplease put me at fleungs table, actually ud probably get it all back from me anywayson a hijacking note, any idea on when the next FCP toronto tourny may be?

i'm gonna be in the 5r tonight but not going to play the 3r.. gl all hopefully we get two at the final table again!

rebuyaments, yummyplease put me at fleungs table, actually ud probably get it all back from me anywayson a hijacking note, any idea on when the next FCP toronto tourny may be?
I haven't played an online rebuy for a loooong time. Last time I rebought for 21 times but still ended up making a little profit.The next Toronto thing is up in the air. How about we wait until it's not -33 C and the car smashing falling ice warning has been lifted :club: Considering the posted questions and PMs I think it'll have to be within another month or so to quiet you guys. My plan is to totally fukk the next one up so I'm not asked to organize anymore.

i love bubblamentskerStars Game #8770731403: Tournament #44300598, $3.00+$0.30 Hold'em No Limit - Level X (400/800) - 2007/03/06 - 16:36:17 (ET)Table '44300598 264' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: waru69 (19160 in chips) Seat 2: crystalwitch (4155 in chips) Seat 3: LongSchlong9 (38685 in chips) Seat 4: eightballtat (40172 in chips) Seat 5: Purrel (45538 in chips) Seat 6: Chamouth (20780 in chips) Seat 7: CSGATOR (25985 in chips) Seat 8: mlagoo (14537 in chips) Seat 9: fitzinabox (19370 in chips) waru69: posts the ante 50crystalwitch: posts the ante 50LongSchlong9: posts the ante 50eightballtat: posts the ante 50Purrel: posts the ante 50Chamouth: posts the ante 50CSGATOR: posts the ante 50mlagoo: posts the ante 50fitzinabox: posts the ante 50mlagoo: posts small blind 400fitzinabox: posts big blind 800*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to fitzinabox [Ad Ks]waru69: folds crystalwitch: folds LongSchlong9: folds eightballtat: calls 800Purrel: folds Chamouth: raises 2800 to 3600CSGATOR: folds mlagoo: folds fitzinabox: raises 15720 to 19320 and is all-ineightballtat: folds Chamouth: calls 15720*** FLOP *** [Js 8s Jc]*** TURN *** [Js 8s Jc] [8c]*** RIVER *** [Js 8s Jc 8c] [9d]*** SHOW DOWN ***fitzinabox: shows [Ad Ks] (two pair, Jacks and Eights)Chamouth: shows [Td Qd] (a straight, Eight to Queen)Chamouth collected 40290 from pot

You'll get 'em next time Fitz.Just woke up folks, I hiked Katahdin twice in my sleep. That means I am going to the final table. Who's coming with me?T-minus 52 minutes until the $5r.Putting in some Miguel Migs to listen to now...

-i'm in the $5+r today, as i am almost everyday...this is by far my favorite tourney on stars...first off, i like the fact that you actually get a chance to play a "semi-deepstack" kind of style...the players are donktastic--not quite as bad as the players in the $3r, but much worse than the players in the $10+r--..also, a 7k first prize for a $15-25 investment is very nice.. i have 3 final tables and many nice cashes in this tourney so i guess it likes me as well..

T-minus 5 minutes folks.Lacing up the ass kicking boots right now.Squeeze incentive stands as is.

Lol.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to DoinSublime [Tc Ts]oddball58 re-buys and receives 1500 chips for $5.00lucyplay22: calls 20oddball58: folds LuckyLibra: folds Uncas: folds damajha: calls 20GeSar: calls 20DoinSublime: raises 240 to 260kidcisco24: calls 250alonso88: calls 240lucyplay22: calls 240damajha: folds GeSar: folds *** FLOP *** [Th Kc 6d]kidcisco24: checks LuckyLibra said, "no we know who"alonso88: checks lucyplay22: bets 860DoinSublime: raises 970 to 1830 and is all-inkidcisco24: folds alonso88: calls 1270 and is all-inlucyplay22: calls 970*** TURN *** [Th Kc 6d] [5c]*** RIVER *** [Th Kc 6d 5c] [4c]*** SHOW DOWN ***lucyplay22: shows [As Ks] (a pair of Kings)DoinSublime: shows [Tc Ts] (three of a kind, Tens)DoinSublime collected 1120 from side potalonso88: shows [7c 9c] (a flush, King high)alonso88 collected 4890 from main potThird time in the last 72 hours a set has been taken out by a runner runner flush. The first two cost me tickets for $210 each, so this one isn't bad at all, comparatively speaking.

i'm gonna be in the 5r tonight but not going to play the 3r.. gl all hopefully we get two at the final table again!
Bite me you-ass rapin-second pair on the flop-overplayin-catchin trips on the turn-goin on to win-luckboxI'm going to play the $3 rebuy but I'll be sitting out for the first 45 min since I don't get off work until it starts.