question about this play.

Im playing a 200+15 dollar SNG, folded to me, lookin down at 45sblinds are 25/50i make it 250, 5xbb, pretty much wanting to steal blindsSB calls, figuring he must have A/x considering he was playing pretty TAG.flop was Q/Q/5. 1 heart .. checked to mei bet 500, he called.turn was a Khhe checked, i bet 1k. I dont know if my play here was correct. I figure im still leading the hand, trying to give u terrible pot odds. I also have a re-draw here (heart flush). the turn was a blank, and he checked and i checked and shows me AKogod that pissed me off so bad. love the AK call down.... that hand is misplayed so much..but I guess he got paid off.anyways that hand crippled me and i finished 4th.i probably shouldnt have played so aggressive early in the stage with commanding chip lead, but gota play to win right? thought i was playing small ball pickin up blinds, but that hand was just ridiculous.

Im playing a 200+15 dollar SNG, folded to me, lookin down at 45sblinds are 25/50i make it 250, 5xbb, pretty much wanting to steal blindsSB calls, figuring he must have A/x considering he was playing pretty TAG.flop was Q/Q/5. 1 heart .. checked to mei bet 500, he called.turn was a Khhe checked, i bet 1k.  I dont know if my play here was correct.  I figure im still leading the hand, trying to give u terrible pot odds.  I also have a re-draw here (heart flush).  the turn was a blank, and he checked and i checked and shows me AKogod that censored me off so bad.  love the AK call down.... that hand is misplayed so much..but I guess he got paid off.anyways that hand crippled me and i finished 4th.i probably shouldnt have played so aggressive early in the stage with commanding chip lead, but gota play to win right?  thought i was playing small ball pickin up blinds, but that hand was just ridiculous.
post this in strategy section and A) no one will tell you you should post this in strategy and B) you will get alot more solid answers

Oh... and when you repost, you might want to list stack sizes and confirm that you were on the button. I'm gonna probably tell you to just fold that Biznatch preflop, then some donkey punk will say it's OK to steal with that, and I'll say, NO WAY jacka$$.But it'll be easier to say that once I see more details about relative stack sizes. Most likely, even if the steal is understandable due to you image and stack size, you should have just given up on the hand after the flop bet. People take their steal attempts way too far sometimes... even when you are slightly ahead on this flop I don't think it's worth risking your stack.If the 1k bet on the turn crippled you, it was a horrible, horrible play.