what do you guys think about having an irc channel?

Was thinking about how useful it would be with a FCP IRC room where we can chat and talk about hands etc.Would be a good place to chit chat as well. Stuff that you usually dont talk about on a forum.If there is enough interest, I can start one on the GameSurge.net server.For those of you who dont know what IRC is. It stands for Internet Relay Chat.Basically you download the program mIRC from www.mIRC.com and use it to connect to different chat servers :)If there is anyone on this board who is an expert with bots and stuff for IRC, that would be very useful. We could have a room with a poker dealer bot lol or a poker quit bot.The possibilities are endless!Thoughts and comments are welcome

Good idea I think it was done before.... LONGGGG before and failed but it might be worth another shot. I could definetly see it working out better now that we have a mature, responsible community of people. (sw)

Trillian's a lot easier.
Not for IRC it's not.But yeah, sure, I'd idle there, I'm on EFnet+Quakenet 24/7 anyway.And IRC > any kind of IM. How I truly hate having to use MSN to reach some of my friends.