all in magazine free offer

I just picked up the new issue of All In (Sept, DN on the cover). Inside is a Pre Paid Subscription card. And I quote "Get a one-year subscription to All In at no additional cost when you purchase this copy on a newsstand. Your $4.99 puchase of this copy includes a PREPAID Subscription". They have an URL where you can register for it that appears to be dead, lol. Luckily you can also just mail the card to them. I think I'll wait and see if the URL becomes live in the next week or so.Boot...

I just picked up the new issue of All In (Sept, DN on the cover). Inside is a Pre Paid Subscription card. And I quote "Get a one-year subscription to All In at no additional cost when you purchase this copy on a newsstand. Your $4.99 puchase of this copy includes a PREPAID Subscription". They have an URL where you can register for it that appears to be dead, lol. Luckily you can also just mail the card to them. I think I'll wait and see if the URL becomes live in the next week or so.Boot...
well post the url :club:
I picked up the mag last night. Great story on Daniel. I tried the link last night also and it was broken, so I just sent the card in the mail.logo.gif
hook a FCP'er up and give us the code homeycrybaby.gif
I would imagine that each card has a unique code. I'm just gonna send the card in as well. They may have decided that anyone could go to the store, flip thru the mag and get the code without buying the magazine. That may be why the URL is dead.
I would imagine that each card has a unique code. I'm just gonna send the card in as well. They may have decided that anyone could go to the store, flip thru the mag and get the code without buying the magazine. That may be why the URL is dead.
As opposed to ripping it out of the magazine and mailing it in?

I remember when I used to get videogame mags with free demos of games in them, and people would rip them out of the package and take em.The bastids!I guess I'll go and buy a mag, do they sell them at any barnes and N?Thanks for the info though

I remember when I used to get videogame mags with free demos of games in them, and people would rip them out of the package and take em.The bastids!I guess I'll go and buy a mag, do they sell them at any barnes and N?Thanks for the info though
I got mine at Barnes & Noble....they had the poker mags in with the computer mags?
As opposed to ripping it out of the magazine and mailing it in?
Good point, lol.