Thread Of The Day Poll

Thread of the Day Poll  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which thread deserves to win TOTD?

• Rumour Regarding Chexx Inc.
    • First High Limit Win
    • Skipaments Orly?
    • Dear Nikki
    • Dear Speedz

Lots of popular threads yesterday...can't decide which way to go. Only one can be the TOTD but I wanted to recognize these 5.I'll let this baby run until 12:00 PM EST and go from there.Here are the links to each thread:1. Rumour Regarding Chexx Inc. by HoosierAlum2. First High Limit Win by Kevin Baxter3. Skipaments Orly? by MyPlayIsRAB4. Dear Nikki by Nikki_N5. Dear Speedz by speedz99thread.jpgTHREADS OF THE DAY

Lots of popular threads yesterday...can't decide which way to go. Only one can be the TOTD but I wanted to recognize these 5.I'll let this baby run until 12:00 PM EST and go from there.Here are the links to each thread:1. Rumour Regarding Chexx Inc. by HoosierAlum2. First High Limit Win by Kevin Baxter3. Skipaments Orly? by MyPlayIsRAB4. Dear Nikki by Nikki_N5. Dear Speedz by speedz99
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...c=86878&hl=that one ^^^^

Question for you guys. When you go to edit the OP does it automatically reset the poll count? There's 6 votes but they're all gone now.

Question for you guys. When you go to edit the OP does it automatically reset the poll count? There's 6 votes but they're all gone now.
Yeah, that happened to me once.. it all re sets.Hey, just a suggestion... I think this would work better if it was Thread Of The Week, rather than every day. Seems too much to have one for every day, and sometimes good threads take more than 1 day to get established. Just sayin.. take it with a pinch of salt if you wish.
thirded
hmm...not sure why that thread is getting so much attention but I'll pretend that there's a count of 4 for that thread. I usually just pick the one with the most posts so my nominations were based on 50+ posts.

Dear Nikki, even though it was flooded with homophobes. I think she was being sincere in her effort and got spammed. I haven't checked back because there was too much clutter.

FYI The poll is too close. I'll give it a couple more hours since votes only seem to be coming in now with the waking westcoasters.

My vote goes to that sweet TOTD logo in the OP.
subtle...nice.you already got your shout outs for the artwork. PS i've always wondered...do you pronouce "wandigo" like "wandeego" or rhyme with Indigo?
hmm...not sure why that thread is getting so much attention but I'll pretend that there's a count of 4 for that thread. I usually just pick the one with the most posts so my nominations were based on 50+ posts.
a lot of worthless threads get 50+ posts, and some really great threads take some time for a head of steam to build. JS
Dear speedz hands down.
FYP

What's really weird is that the one thread that's getting the most bumps and traffic (re: Chexx) is not getting many votes.Play money thread is at 8 votes. 4 pm EST and that's all folks.EDIT: k, Nikki takes it! thx for the votes guys.