Congratulations Rab!

My bestest friend MyPlayIsRab just won a $3 triple shootout sattelite to the millllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111YAY FOR HIM!!!!SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPppp
lol it was nice, i havent won **** in a long time, but im not playing it as i sold it for 207$ to get drunkkkkk this weekend and im only his bestest friend because i owed him casshhhh and paid back obvgg mewinning 3 sngs in a row isnt easy
I'm getting close to 10k posts.
nice, its funny ebcause i dont see most of your posts, they must be in other forums. any idea what i should do? im thinking of buying some colt45s and doing edwad 40 hands. not that i couldnt before, but im pretty gangster
nice, its funny ebcause i dont see most of your posts, they must be in other forums. any idea what i should do? im thinking of buying some colt45s and doing edwad 40 hands. not that i couldnt before, but im pretty gangster
Personally, I think you should keep it online, play poker within your bankroll, and grow your roll.Use your grocery store money for drinking.Let me tell you something seriously. Being on stakes all your life is the gayest thing ever. It's like being in debt all of your life. Sure, sometimes it takes a stake to get going, but nothing is better than being on your own again. Trust me.
Personally, I think you should keep it online, play poker within your bankroll, and grow your roll.Use your grocery store money for drinking.Let me tell you something seriously. Being on stakes all your life is the gayest thing ever. It's like being in debt all of your life. Sure, sometimes it takes a stake to get going, but nothing is better than being on your own again. Trust me.
loli wasnt going to withdraw it alland fyi, im only on stakes.. like.. 5% of the time. this was all me
lol it was nice, i havent won **** in a long time, but im not playing it as i sold it for 207$ to get drunkkkkk this weekend and im only his bestest friend because i owed him casshhhh and paid back obvgg mewinning 3 sngs in a row isnt easy
3 things1. grats. those aren't as easy as they seem. 2. don't go selling your T dollars to anyone except forum members. PM me if you don't get other takers3. you are so fucking RAB!
3 things1. grats. those aren't as easy as they seem. 2. don't go selling your T dollars to anyone except forum members. PM me if you don't get other takers3. you are so fucking RAB!
i sell all my stuff to cashman brian. no one on the forum is going to give me more than $207. i have his top level i believe from selling a ton before
i sell all my stuff to cashman brian. no one on the forum is going to give me more than $207. i have his top level i believe from selling a ton before
You should have just kept it for skipaments.
You should have just kept it for skipaments.
wowi have a new meaning in life. win mil entries os i can withdraw and play skipaments
sellyourseat gives everyone 206.40 cashman takes too much advantage of the little manI'll buy your next entry for 210. It'll give you an extra $3 and save me $5 in juice. win/win
I'll beat any offer from cashman brian if you want in the future.btw nice cash.Edit: GWC allready beat me to it.
sellyourseat gives everyone 206.40 cashman takes too much advantage of the little manI'll buy your next entry for 210. It'll give you an extra $3 and save me $5 in juice. win/win
k ill let you know when i win another one in a year and a half :club: