Hey guys for about a week every time I go to Cardplayer.com the site freezes up on me and goes to not responding after a few seconds. I'm assuming this is just my computer.....can anyone tell me how to fix this.Thanks

are you using IE or firefox? There's not really a general answer that can help since a computer locking up from cardplayer.com isn't a common problem. I guess just check to make sure your firewall isn't running, enable your cookies and if you ARE using IE, I suggest downloading the newest version of Mozilla Firefox. you can get it from www.download.com and chances are it won't lock up for you.

are you using IE or firefox? There's not really a general answer that can help since a computer locking up from cardplayer.com isn't a common problem. I guess just check to make sure your firewall isn't running, enable your cookies and if you ARE using IE, I suggest downloading the newest version of Mozilla Firefox. you can get it from www.download.com and chances are it won't lock up for you.
or anyone can get it straight from the source by going to http://www.firefox.com
Hey guys for about a week every time I go to Cardplayer.com the site freezes up on me and goes to not responding after a few seconds. I'm assuming this is just my computer.....can anyone tell me how to fix this.Thanks
Clear your temporary internet files cache.